Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had the first PPV main event, the first HiOC, and Royal Rumble for the Women's Division. Later this month will be the first Elimination Chamber. Here are my thoughts on future firsts for this part of the WWE:

1) A Queen of the Ring Tournament (i.e. KoTR)

2) A Smackdown episode with nothing but Women's matches

3) A RAW episode with nothing but Women's matches

4) A PPV that is exclusive to the Women's Division

5) A permanent takeover of either RAW or Smackdown by the Women's Division

6) The closing match at WrestleMania

7) WrestleMania split into a two day event, with the final day devoted to the Women's Division

8) A female wrestler becomes the FoTC and highest paid performer

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Oh yeah, an all female Wrestlemania, I'm all for it.
Then I have no reason to care about the RtWM.

·
Registered
481 Posts
The way they're going, with the stretching of "making history" and self-imposed importance of Steph McMahon, I see the following:

- The Bertha Faye Memorial Battle Royal, to be held exclusively during every Wrestlemania preshow

- A women's midcard title called the "Int-HER-continental Championship"

- First ever women's Casket/Punjabi Prison/Bull Rope/I Quit/Buried Alive/Flag/Blindfold matches. All announced live by Stephanie. All announced as "making history". All ending with the opponents crying and hugging each other, followed by raising their joined arms.

·
Banned
89 Posts
In 3 years:

Bra and panties match again
That would undo everything the last few years have done for womens wrestling.
They had to do those kind of matches back in the late 90's early 2000's because no one could wrestle but now that they can they should avoid this as any respectable female in ring wrestler will want nothing to do with it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
They had to do those kind of matches back in the late 90's early 2000's because no one could wrestle but now that they can they should avoid this as any respectable female in ring wrestler will want nothing to do with it.
I'm kidding haha.

But to be honest, I think this 'Women revolution' will end in a moment they are nothing fresh.

Now we all are a little impressed because some woman (just 3 or 4... Charlotte, Sasha, Alexa, Asuka...) are pretty decent both as wrestler and also as entertainer, but to me it's like cruiserweight division right now. Okey, there are 3 or 4 guys who are interesting to watch, but I won't waste my time watching them, because they aren't something worthy.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
A female version of Mick Foley.
Someone who will take the term hardcore to new levels in womens wrestling.
Out of everybody from the current roster, I can see Nikki Cross playing that role.

·
Banned
470 Posts
They still technically need a TLC match/ladder match. I find thise different from MITB. The main roster hasnt seen a Last Woman standing match. Not that its been done since but a Womens Championship scramble could be fun. They would do that naturally since its a multiwomen match.

- Beckeysha

·
Banned
89 Posts
Out of everybody from the current roster, I can see Nikki Cross playing that role.
I can certainly see Nikki Cross taking up that role but that would still be a few years away.
I think they should push this idea so the next Hell in a Cell match featuring two ladies will actually be worth watching.
Plus I wouldn't mind seeing a lady bring a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat to the ring.
Probably a suitable prop for Nikki Cross.

·
Registered
358 Posts
In 3 years:

Bra and panties match again
If they went non PG again the female talent would 100% do anything on air that creative asked them to do imo.

·
Banned
1,482 Posts
How about the first time we actually get an actual legit 4-5 star match that gets celebrated as nothing more than a good wrestling match by 2 professional wrestlers who happen to have vaginas??
Not as "historical", "groundbreaking" or "an important game-changing moment in time". A fake fight is fucking NONE of these things!

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Most of those things in the OP will never happen.

So let's go with a more realistic first:

1) First ever openly lesbian wrestler in the WWE to be women's champion - in Sonya Deville. Make it happen WWE.

·
Banned
89 Posts
If they went non PG again the female talent would 100% do anything on air that creative asked them to do imo.
Maybe an annual 15 women battle royal at a PPV but instead of it being over the top eliminations it is bra and panties match rules.
Last women fully clothed wins,this should only include old talent though like Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson as it would damage the rep of any current women in the division.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I honestly think they are going to close this year's wrestlemania with the Steph/Rousey match

Reigns v Brock will garner zero interest from anyone and as much as people want to see AJ V Nak, it isn't going to get any mainstream attention

I think it is 100% they will close the show with that

1 - 20 of 33 Posts