Wrestling Forum banner

Predict What Might Happen At TNA's next three PPVs*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

913 4
Ray and Devon will most likely fued until Lockdown(sometimes i think that they might as well make this their wrestlemania) and might have a 1 on 1 eletrified steel cage match

abyss vs crimson in a match involving Janice again, maybe on a pole

Jarrett and Angle will have a UFC match just like Joe vs Angle 2008

Winter vs Angelina, making the KO tag titles nebulous AGAIN

Ink Inc are the only tag team left to face BMI for the tag titles unless they seriously do bring back British Invasion

We might get Anderson vs Jeff Hardy vs Matt Morgan vs RVD for the belt

The Lethal Lockdown ME will be MEM vs Immortal/Fourtune

The X Title matches are gonna be a mishmash with guys that have held the belt like 6 times
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
2,459 Posts
You obviously haven't been reading spoilers since one of those has been Jossed.

Just throw random crap on each of the cards, and you'll get something that will strongly resemble what TNA eventually does put on their PPVs.

· Registered
679 Posts
Janice on a pole match !!!

Crimson Vs Abyss ... BOOK IT RUSSO

· Registered
1,354 Posts
The only prediction I will have is that this new 'fresh' concept of "they" will be highly dissappointing. Like a MEM with Booker and Nash in WWE or something. If they were to bring MEM back, imo they would need all the members. Even if Nash never really wrestled, it's still the fact that they were supposed to be such a tight clique that if it's just Angle, Joe, Sting, Stieiner and people like Anderson and Pope, it just won't work.

· Registered
4,034 Posts
Hogan and Bishoff leaving TNA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.