Wrestling Forum banner

Predict Todays Wrestlers Salaries

37174 Views 42 Replies 33 Participants Last post by  Kizzo
Predict current wrestlers salaries (including endorsements, sponsors, movies, etc).

Ill post my list up soon, but first I wanna see what you guys and girls think.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Administrator
80,766 Posts
Cena, Orton, Taker and Triple H have to be at 1 million. If Orton's not at 1 million, he's close. Actually, it's iffy with Taker because of his part time schedule.

After them would be Edge & Big Show at around $800,000 to $900,000. Then everyone else.

· Registered
2,588 Posts
John Cena - $3.5 million (due to endorsements/movies etc)
Rey Mysterio - $1.5 million
Randy Orton - $1.4 million
The Big Show - $1 million
Edge - $1 million
Kane - $950,000
CM Punk - $480,000
The Miz - $410,000
John Morrison - $370,000
Kofi Kingston - $310,000
Alberto Del Rio - $300,000
Sheamus - $290,000
Wade Barrett - $290,000
Dolph Ziggler - $280,000
Santino - $240,000
Daniel Bryan - $190,000
Tyson Kidd - $160,000
Zack Ryder - $150,000
David Hart Smith - $140,000
Primo - $130,000
Yoshi Tatsu - $130,000
The Usos - $125,000 each

· Registered
474 Posts

Reasonably sure Del Rio makes a lot more than that (if we're talking per year).

Jake Roberts used to make 300K + in the worst of his banishment to the indies back in the 80s and 90s and thats not adjusted for inflation even in todays terms.

someone in WWE pushed as hard as Del Rio will earn much more.

· Registered
2,588 Posts

Reasonably sure Del Rio makes a lot more than that (if we're talking per year).

Jake Roberts used to make 300K + in the worst of his banishment to the indies back in the 80s and 90s and thats not adjusted for inflation even in todays terms.

someone in WWE pushed as hard as Del Rio will earn much more.
Oh for sure. Del Rio's salary will rise significantly due to his WM payday, PPV main events and merchandise over the coming year. The same can be said for Miz.

I get the feeling Vince hasn't pushed salaries for mid/low carders up that much since WCW died. Plus business is down so they are probably making the same or less than 2005 to 2007.

· BLUE IS BACK
15,758 Posts
Oh for sure. Del Rio's salary will rise significantly due to his WM payday, PPV main events and merchandise over the coming year. The same can be said for Miz.

I get the feeling Vince hasn't pushed salaries for mid/low carders up that much since WCW died. Plus business is down so they are probably making the same or less than 2005 to 2007.
uhm you do realize 2010 was the second most profitable year in wrestling history ?

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Miz probably makes around $600,000.

· Registered
2,588 Posts
uhm you do realize 2010 was the second most profitable year in wrestling history ?
Ofcourse. But that's mostly because of TV rights and ruthless cost cutting. Revenue is down on 2006, 2007 and 2008. Everything is down significantly - buyrates, video games sales, live attendace, home video etc. These are the areas which push up the downside guarantee.

· Registered
2,381 Posts
In WWE from what i've heard, there's a HUGE gap in earnings between the main eventers and the lower card.. much like the disparity in other businesses today where the top few people in a company earn 90%+ of the wealth. The top guys in WWE are/were making millions, where as the NXT rookies and cast of Superstars are making maybe $500-1k a week before taxes. Shane Helms has described the lower-card pay as comparable to "Mcdonalds Money".

· Registered
791 Posts
Tyson Kidd - $160,000
Primo - $130,000
Yoshi Tatsu - $130,000
The Usos - $125,000 each
I don't see any way these guys are making this kind of money. Kidd and DH Smith are possible because they've been around for a while, but the others no way. If the Uso's yearly salary is above like $50k I'd be very surprised.

· Proud Pastafarian =)
4,066 Posts
why do u care? None of that money is going in your pockets -_-

· Registered
797 Posts
John Cena - $3.5 million (due to endorsements/movies etc)
Rey Mysterio - $1.5 million
Randy Orton - $1.4 million
The Big Show - $1 million
Edge - $1 million
Kane - $950,000
CM Punk - $480,000
The Miz - $410,000
John Morrison - $370,000
Kofi Kingston - $310,000
Sheamus - $290,000
Wade Barrett - $290,000
Dolph Ziggler - $280,000
Santino - $240,000
Daniel Bryan - $190,000
Tyson Kidd - $160,000
Zack Ryder - $150,000
Primo - $130,000
Yoshi Tatsu - $130,000
The Usos - $125,000 each
Are These salaries per month or per year ?

Because if its per year then Wayne Rooney earns more than half roster in a week. But im presuming its per month.

· Registered
484 Posts

Because if its per year then Wayne Rooney earns more than half roster in a week. But im presuming its per month.
I'm assuming per year. Football and Wrestling are too very different industries and English Football has far too much money flowing through it. Rooney doesn't deserve half of what he's earning either. No footballer deserves it.

· Registered
797 Posts
I'm assuming per year. Football and Wrestling are too very different industries and English Football has far too much money flowing through it. Rooney doesn't deserve half of what he's earning either. No footballer deserves it.
Too true.

That increibly surprises me because look as the miz, aparntly he earns $400,000 A year which translates to around £250,000. While that is a HELL OF ALOT OF MONEY (more than double any of us will earn in a year in our lifetime) Some footballers earn that in a week, and most premier league footballers earn that in two weeks and thats MOST of them.

Think about it the miz is the WWE champion and one of the top men in the industry. Think about all the autographs he signs, all the interviews he does all the merchandise he sells, and all the hours in the gym he spends. FUCK ME they earn PEANUTS next to footballers and while £250,000 is MORE than enough money, im very surpised they arent on more.

I know Football is ALOT bigger and more important and harder than wrestling but 2 weeks ? holy shit.

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts

Think before you post. Do you really think Zack "Woo Woo Woo You Know It!" Ryder, who gets more time on Youtube than television, is making 2 million dollars a year?

Lower card pay has been crap for decades. Its probably not much better than minimum wage.
Keep in mind that wrestlers have no union, health benefits or retirement plans and that they are on the road 8 to 10 months out of the year.

· The Fringe Lunatic
110 Posts
Well for Jericho in his first book he says he got a 3 year deal when he first came into WWE and was looking at I think 800,000 to a mil a year. That includes bonuses and everything as well. And this was back in 1999.

Also I know Big Show and Orton have there own tour buses. Idk if they pay for it or if WWE foots the bill but having your own tour bus probably means their clearing more than a million easy. I think Cena with everything he does is looking at at least 5 mil.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.