Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 199 Posts
14,626 Posts
Re: Predict The WM Card - May Contain Spoilers

Pre-Royal Rumble predictions

WWE Championship - Randy Orton(C) vs John Cena vs CM Punk

World Heavyweight Championship - Edge vs Big Show vs Kane (nobody else to face him)

Triple H vs Sheamus

Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio - mask vs mask

Wade Barrett vs The Undertaker

Alberto Del Rio vs Christian

The Corre (Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Zeke, Michael Tarver, [Skip Sheffield]) vs The New Nexus (David Otunga, Mcguillicuty, Husky, Batista, [Darren Yong])

MITB - Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth, Drew Mcintyre, Tyson Kidd, Ted Dibiase, Jack Swagger

John Morrison vs The Miz

Divas title match: Laycool & Awesome Kong vs Beth Phoenix and Natalya

· Registered
171 Posts

WWE Title: John Cena (c) vs CM Punk w/New Nexus
WHC: Edge (c) vs Randy Orton vs Del Rio
Tag Titles: Harris-McGillicuty (c) vs Slater-Gabriel
Undertaker vs Barrett w/Corre
The Miz w/Riley vs HHH
MiTB: Kingston vs Swagger vs Christian vs Big Show vs Ziggler vs Bourne vs McIntyre vs Kidd vs Sheamus vs Mysterio
IC: Bryan (c) vs Morrison vs DiBiase
Divas: McCool (c) vs Phoenix vs Awesome Kong
Kane vs Booker T

· Follower of Lockeism
13,625 Posts

Figured I would just post mine I did a couple of days ago in this thread...

WWE TITLE MATCH
John Cena vs. The Miz (c)

I don't really want to see it, but I could see them heading in that direction based on the past couple of weeks. John Cena wins the royal rumble *sigh*, Miz somehow retains his title the next couple of PPVs and they face off at Mania. Cena has been known to be able to get a good match out of Miz, so it would be alright. I just don't see Miz being a Wrestlemania main eventer just yet. Could be likely we see it though.

WORLD TITLE MATCH

Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

Del Rio and Miz, two young guys taking up one half of each main evnet. They are obviously high on Del Rio and are intent on pushing him to the moon. I think Edge's title reign will last a little while longer too this time around so this match makes sense. I doesn't feel like a Wrestlemania world title match, but heck. I honestly can't think of what else to do for the Smackdown world title match. Will most likely be overshadowed by other matches on the card.

STREAK ON THE LINE
The Undertaker vs. Triple H w/ HBK as special referee

I know, Trips has business with Sheamus, Undertaker has with Nexus/Barrett but this match does and could also make sense. It's simple, Triple H wants revenge for Undertaker retiring HBK, he wants to end his streak like he knew HBK could. Would be the third man to get two shots at Undertaker at Mania. Add HBK as the referee and you have a really intriguing match. I feel as though you have to add something extra to Undertakers Mania matches now, considering his last two year, and this would be a way to do it.

GRUDGE MATCH
Wade Barrett/Corre vs. CM Punk/Nexus

I'm all for this match to go ahead at Wrestlemania. I loved their interaction on RAW and it could be a big feud heading into Wrestlemania this year. One of the groups would have to be slightly more face/tweener than the other, so I would put Corre as the more fan favorite group. Would be a great feud I think, and a big one for Wrestlemania. Would give Punk and Barrett their biggest match to date imo and a big feud like this could do wonders for them.

GRUDGE MATCH
Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho

I do believe Jericho will come back for Wrestlemania, and when he does, he has an obvious storyline in the wings with Randy Orton since he's the guy to take him out with the punt. Jericho makes any feud a great feud and could give Orton something great to do without being in the title picture. It could actually make Orton interesting again and would be yet another big match at Wrestlemania.

GRUDGE MATCH
STREET FIGHT
Sheamus vs. John Morrison

Yeh I know...we've seen this match a bunch of times. But everytime we do, they have a great match and I think they will both step it up for a Wrestlemania match and it could be a potential show stealer. I needed a singles spot for Sheamus and couldn't find anyone else for him to have a match with. These guys have traded wins over one another and they could continue this after Morrison eliminates Sheamus in the rumble, leading to an attack, elimination chamber stuff etc. Would give both of them a good spot on the card.

INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH
Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

As previously mentioned, this could be a great feud heading into Mania, and a solid addition to the udnercard. Rhodes undergoes a character transformation after his nose was broken by Mysterio becoming a much darker character. This could really be a breakout feud and match for Cody Rhodes and would be doing the right thing with Mysterio in using him to push another guy further up the card.

SMACKDOWN vs. RAW
Jack Swagger vs. Daniel Bryan

Just a way to get another good match on the card here. It would give Bryan a good spot in his first Wrestlemania and might actually make Jack Swagger look a little bit meaningful again. It would obviously be a fantastic match with both of these guys, and would definately add to the match quality on the card.

DIVAS TITLE TAG MATCH
LayCool (Layla/Michelle/Kong) vs. Beth Phoenix/Natalya

Would be a match in which the person to get the pin wins the title. Kong helps LayCool at the rumble get their titles back, thus becoming their bodyguard. Phoenix joins Natalya to help take them out, they have this tag match at Mania. Could end up being Kong who turns on LayCool and wins the title for herself, therefore going on a massive winning streak where she just destroys opponents until a big feeud with Phoenix.

MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Evan Bourne vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Ted Dibiase vs. R-Truth vs. Mark Henry vs. The Big Show vs. Christian vs. Chris Masters

Another ten match MITB match with Dolph Ziggler cming out the winner.

· Banned
10,470 Posts

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge(C) vs. Christian

Shawn Michaels as the Special Referee
Triple H vs. The Undertaker

WWE Championship
Sheamus(C) vs. John Cena vs. John Morrison

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Divas Championship
Michelle McCool(C) vs. vs. Natalya vs. Beth Phoenix vs. Kong

Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho

6 on 6 CM Punk Nexus vs. Wade Barrett Corre Elimination Match

Unified Tag Team Championship
The Miz and Alex Riley(C) vs. Daniel Bryan and Derrek Bateman

MITB
Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Big Show vs. Kane vs. Evan Bourne vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Jack Swagger

· Registered
3,320 Posts

Orton vs Cena WWE Championship

Edge vs Christian World Heavyweight Championship

Rey vs Cody Mask vs Mask

Alberto Del Rio with Vickie Guerrero vs Dolph Ziggler (Vickie turns on Dolph and the rest you can imagine)

War Games Nexus vs Corre

Sheamus vs HHH

Miz & Riley vs Danielson and Bateman for the UTT Championships

Natalya vs Beth vs Kong vs Layla vs Michelle Divas Title

Big Show vs Drew McIntyre vs Kane vs Kofi vs Swagger vs JoMo vs Kidd vs DiBiase in a MITB match

I don't believe Taker will be ready, sadly...

· Dragon Slayer
6,701 Posts

World Heavyweight Championship - Edge(c) v Christian

WWE Championship - The Miz(c) v John Morrison

Randy Orton v Chris Jericho

John Cena v CM Punk

Triple H v Sheamus

Cody Rhodes v Rey Mysterio

"Undefined" Divas Championship Awesome Kong v Laycool v Natalya

Undertaker v Wade Barrett

MITB featuring Kofi Kingston and someone who wins

King v Michael Cole

· Registered
1,825 Posts

WWE TITLE MATCH
Sheamus (c) Vs John Morrison

Like I said in the RR Marathon Man thread:
They'll be entrance n#1 (JoMo) and n#2 (Sheamus) and after being tied up for almost all the match and being in there fighting to the end,they get the final two.

Since JoMo is the face,I'd take my bet on him for winning of the two of them.

Then Sheamus wins in EC and bam - Two Newcomers in a feud with a heck of a build-up (they're tied up like 3-3 on all their matches) and could lead to an epic WM Main Event,leading to JoMo winning it for the first time.

I know I'll probably be trashed for this,but this feud is still hot as hell if they want to take it (from KOTR to TLC,their matches and the crowd were awesome) so my bet's on them.
Also,since the card would be so filled with big names and build-ups (at least in my case scenario),they wouldn't be the bigger selling point of the show and could have the opportunity to have a gigantic exposure.

WORLD TITLE MATCH
Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

It's simple really. Have Del Rio mock Edge and call him a has been,have Del Rio screw with Edge's mind like Edge did with Kane,have Edge take out Ricardo and destroy one of Del Rio's cars,and you have a WrestleMania Main Event right there. And it'd be epic... but you already know that.

STREAK ON THE LINE

The Undertaker vs. Triple H w/ HBK as special referee

---What NJ88 said---

Hell In a Cell
John Cena Vs CM Punk

They have their story. Have CM Punk abduct Cena people close to Cena proclaiming all of it under the "I'm making WWE more pure". Have Cena take out all of the New Nexus. Have CM Punk do some more crazy shit,like set the ring on fire in the end of some Raw,and we're set.
Cena has it to be a HIAC to keep the New Nexus members out of the match.

No Holds Barred
Randy Orton Vs The Miz

At the Rumble Orton RKO's the Miz but Miz kicks out. Orton puts the ref to a corner saying he counted too slowly,but The Miz does a cheap shot to Orton from behind (the ref only watching Orton falling on his back) to the three count. After grueling match at EC (won by Sheamus) they schedule this match.

4 vs 4 Elimination Tag Match
The Corre (Wade Barrett,Heath Slater,Justin Gabriel & Ezekiel Jackson) Vs nWo (Nash,Booker T,Big Show & Dusty Rhodes)

Nash and Booker come back in the Rumble (associating with Show in the middle of it) and ruin The Corre's plans of winning the match (Cena does the same with the New Nexus,preventing them for even fighting) and they talk with Dusty to come back to them to "teach these new kids a lesson" and they ruin their plans at EC aswell,preventing any of the members to win any of the ECs. The match comes together and we're set to go.

INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH
Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

---What NJ88 said--- (plus Cody winning the title at EC)

DIVAS TITLE MATCH
Natalya (c) Vs Beth Pheonix

Beth turns heel at the Rumble (when lifting Natalya on her shoulders she does an electric chair),Natalya kicks LayCool's ass by herself on EC,but then gets dismantled by Beth. You got a dream WM women's match right there.

MITB
Same Guys From Every Year...

US Title Match
Daniel Bryan Vs Jack Swagger

Swagger comes on Raw saying that Daniel Bryan isn't a proud american,that he has no respect for no one,that he cheated on Gail with those two whores,etc. etc. etc. And Bryan dishes out punishment like he should be doing.

Well,I hope it's like that,anyway.

· also known as a BUSTER
13,290 Posts

Just throwing some fantasy shit out there. Need feedback, might need tweaking. Slightly tongue-in cheek and OTT maybe lol.

Phenom vs. Icon
The Undertaker vs. Sting

WWE Championship
John Cena © vs. CM Punk

Alberto Del Rio © vs. Randy Orton

Street Fight Rules
Triple H vs. Sheamus

Kimbo Slice vs. Drew McIntyre The Miz

U.S./Intercontinental Championship Unification Match - Best 2 out of 3 Falls
Daniel Bryan © vs. The Miz Dolph Ziggler ©

Chris Jericho Edge vs. Wade Barrett

War Games
New Nexus (of Husky Harris, Michael McGillicutty, David Otunga and Mason Ryan)
vs.
The Corre (of Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Ezekiel Jackson, and ??? Michael Tarver)

Divas Championship
Michelle McCool vs. Layla vs. Natalya vs. Beth Phoenix

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Drew McIntyre vs. John Morrison vs. Jack Swagger vs. Big Show vs. Christian vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Kane

DARK: R-Truth vs. Tyson Kidd​
^This.

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts

My pre-Rumble predictions of what the Wrestlemania 27 card could realistically end up being:

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Wade Barrett vs. Undertaker
Winner: Undertaker

I couldn't decide whether I wanted Barrett or Taker to walk into WM with the belt. I feel like Barrett winning the belt at EC and carrying it in could be cool, it would add some credibility to Barrett since there is no way in hell he is ending The Streak. Anyone walking into Wrestlemania with the belt is a nice way of showing that the superstar has arrived and is legit even if they drop the belt in the match. For that to happen, it would involve Taker returning for revenge after EC. The other thing would to be have Taker walk in with the belt...Barrett could talk about how Taker epitimizies everything in WWE is, and Undertaker was always in fact, "the bigger picture". And now once again the Dead Man has the World Title. Barrett says it is time for it all to come to an end and what better of a way to do it, than at Wrestlemania to break The Streak. Could be an interesting build either way. The backstory is there as well with Barrett and the Old Nexus burying Taker at Bragging Rights. Only thing is Barrett and The Corre need to be booked extremely strong on the Road to Wrestlemania.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
John Cena vs. CM Punk vs. The Miz(c)
Winner: The Miz

I am almost convinced WWE wants Miz to go into WM as the champ. They really are commiting to him, and I think it is a good move. However, I don't think he can't carry a title match on the grandest stage of them all by himself at this point. He needs some star power in the match too, which leaves the obvious fill in of Cena. However, Punk and Cena's feud now could easily extend past the Rumble...even possibly having both of them come down to the last two in the Rumble match. WWE also seems to be really commiting to this push for Punk, which is well deserved. The thing is, if Miz is going to be walking into WM with the belt, that means he needs to be walking out. That's the fact and I think a triple threat would be the best way to do it. Also it wouldn't be the last match of the night which wouldn't have Cena holding up a belt or anything, so the crowd can still go home happy with Taker winning.

REMATCH FROM WM 26
Sheamus vs. Triple H
Winner: Sheamus

Obvious build up to it. I thinkg that the match is for all intents and purposes, set to happen. Sheamus goes over to get the full rub that was started at WM 26.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Kofi Kingston(c) vs. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes vs. Jack Swagger vs. Justin Gabriel
Winner: Justin Gabriel

I think they have been playing around here and there with a face tease for Gabriel...the crowd already give him a lot of cheers based on his move set and look. He could possibly do a face turn here, but more realistically win his first major singles title as part of The Corre.

***After the match, all clear out of the ring but Cody. He grabs a mic and starts freaking out because he got hit in the face and how the Atlanta crowd are all ugly anyway and he wouldn't expect them to care. Cody catches some serious heat from the crowd. Goldberg then emerges through the crowd and delivers a huge nastalgia Spear. The Atlanta crowd goes nuts.***

NO HOLDS BARRED
Edge vs. Christian
Winner: Chrisitan

I guess have Christian return and cost Edge the belt at EC. Pull the jealousy card and make the feud on that since Vince is stubborn and refuses to go through with it for the belt...

INTERPROMOTIONAL MATCH
Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio
Winner: Alberto Del Rio

Wasn't sure where else these two fit in, so I thought why not put them in an interpromotional match. Two big names and would give Del Rio a nice rub. Not sure what Randy is gunna be doing come WM...and honestly I hope he is not in the title match picture...

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
Big Show & Rey Mysterio vs. Ezekeil Jackson & Heath Slater(c)
Winners: Ezekeil Jackson & Heath Slater

Big Show & Rey combine forces to stand up for Smackdown against The Corre and challenge for their tag team belts that they win from the New Nexus at EC. Could be an interesting feud and would put Big Zeik and that piece of trash Slater over. I think having Gabriel, Zeik and Slater all taking home gold but Barrett not could add an interesting element to their group. Also would make for an interesting build through out the night with all of The Corre winning their respective championships before Barrett faces Taker.

MITB LADDER MATCH
John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Drew McIntyre vs. David Otunga vs. Mark Henry vs. R-Truth vs. Ted Dibiase Jr vs. Zach Ryder
Winner: John Morrison

Morrison and Ziggler are the two favorites to win the match. Morrison gets the case and uses it as a match at Extreme Rules vs. The Miz. They can feud for the early part of the summer over the belt while Punk and Cena continues past WM.

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Daniel Bryan(c) vs. Evan Bourne
Winner: Evan Bourne

Evan Bourne returns at the Rumble and is back on Raw gaining a lot of wins and crowd support. He wins a battle royale to determine the #1 contender for Bryan's US Title the night after EC. They have a good build up with both trying to almost out perform the other in their respective matches on Raw leading into Wrestlemania. I would keep it as a face vs. face feud. Bourne finally gets his long overdue US Title in a high action match to kick off Wrestlemania with a bang. Give them 12 minutes, and they would put on a clinic.

· Registered
2,136 Posts

WWE Championship
John Cena v CM Punk

Edge v Alberto Del Rio

The Streak - 1 on 4 Handicap Match
The Undertaker v The Corre

Singles Match
Randy Orton v Chris Jericho

Last Man Standing
Triple H v Sheamus

Singles Match
The Miz v John Morrison

Singles Match
Rey Mysterio v Cody Rhodes

Singles Match
Big Show v Kane

Money In The Bank

· 1/100
8,051 Posts

WWE Championship
CM Punk V Randy Orton

Edge V Alberto Del Rio (was gonna make it a 3-way with Christian because A) Christian/ADR have a program ready to go B) ADR will pick Edge C) Edge and Christian angle ready to go D)Edge used Christian's finish at the Rumble *but I'm grasping for straws and Christian will be in MITB)

Miz V John Cena

Last Man Standing
Triple H V Sheamus

The Streak
The Undertaker V Wade Barrett

MITB

8-Man Tag
Core V Nexus

Diva Filler

Any way you slice it... WM is looking like garbage. This is Wrestle Mania, not a random PPV in October.

· Registered
192 Posts

The King V Cole

Laycool & Awesome Kong V Eve Torres, Beth Phoenix & Natalya

Sheamus V HHH

Nexus V Corre

Drew V Kane V Big Show V Rey V Cody V JoMo etc

Barrett V Undertaker

Dolph V Bryan

CM Punk V Randy Orton

Cena V Miz

Del Rio V Edge

· Registered
1,951 Posts

Alberto Del Rio vs Edge vs Christian
Seems like a good 3 way match can spice things up.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
CM Punk vs Randy Orton
Bring up the time Randy Orton punted CM Punk to get revenge.

Streak to be broken?
John Cena vs Undertaker or most possible Undertaker vs Wade Barret

Cena yet still looks super strong can this be the time to put them in action?
Wade Barret to be a rising star finally finishing the streak?

Kofi (if he still holds title) vs Cody Rhodes
They can build the story line to be hot.

no idea yet

MITB LADDER MATCH
John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Booker vs, Kofi (if he loses it) vs Gabrial

Daniel Bryan(c) vs Booker T or Ted
Can happen if Booker is on Raw Ted just need to build it up more.

Diesal vs Sheamus
There feud can be built amazingly can spice it up and making it interesting hopefully this can happen.

· Registered
167 Posts

Alberto Del Rio vs Edge vs Christian
Seems like a good 3 way match can spice things up.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
CM Punk vs Randy Orton
Bring up the time Randy Orton punted CM Punk to get revenge.

Streak to be broken?
John Cena vs Undertaker or most possible Undertaker vs Wade Barret

Cena yet still looks super strong can this be the time to put them in action?
Wade Barret to be a rising star finally finishing the streak?

Kofi (if he still holds title) vs Cody Rhodes
They can build the story line to be hot.

no idea yet

MITB LADDER MATCH
John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Booker vs, Kofi (if he loses it) vs Gabrial

Daniel Bryan(c) vs Booker T or Ted
Can happen if Booker is on Raw Ted just need to build it up more.

Diesal vs Sheamus
There feud can be built amazingly can spice it up and making it interesting hopefully this can happen.
Yeah this is probably the exact card. Considering the WWE Champ isn't even on it. CHILD PLEASE.....

· Premium Member
485 Posts

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Miz vs Cena - Obvious setup is obvious from the RR.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP (Could go a few different ways)

Edge vs Del Rio v Christian - Mark inside me that wants to see Christian in the title match, plus Del Rio vs Edge would straight up suck. Don't forget there is history between Del Rio/Christian and Christian/Edge. Also, what better way to put over Del Rio than have him go over against two veterans. I would rather Christian wins, but if the only way Christian can get in the title match is through putting over Del Rio its better than nothing.

Edge vs Del Rio - Likely scenario.

Rey vs Del Rio - Possible if Rey wins the title at EC, bit of a stretch but nevertheless believable. Don't forget that Jericho won the EC last year just to face Edge who had won the Rumble one month earlier.

MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH

Ziggler vs Swagger vs Kane vs McIntyre vs Henry vs Truth vs DiBiase vs Big Show vs Bryan - Didn't want to include both Kofi and Bryan cause at least one midcard title should be defended. So I chose Bryan to be in the MITB purely because of the lack of credible midcard heels that Bryan could have a solid program with. Anyways, my bet is Ziggler takes home the briefcase.

GRUDGE MATCH

Punk vs Orton - Obvious setup is obvious from the RR.

GRUDGE MATCH

Sheamus vs Morrison - A lot of people suggest HHH vs Sheamus but if HHH was gonna come back on this road to WM, the RR would have been the perfect place, coming out and eliminating Sheamus to reignite the feud. Also, don't forget we had HHH vs Sheamus at WM last year. Not to mention that Sheamus has been feuding with Morrison for a while now and it seems that neither of them have anything big planned, so if booked well enough this feud could last until Mania. I considered putting Morrison in the MITB match but I have a strong feeling that Ziggler is winning that, and the only way Morrison would be in the MITB is if he were to win.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Kofi vs Ezekiel Jackson - I could see them starting a program over the next couple of months. Ties in well with Barrett going up against Taker, and Gabriel/Slater going up against Santino/Kozlov. That way if these matches happen, and Corre were to win they would hold the IC and Tag Titles setting up a story for Wade to go for the World Title and thus re-establishing their credibility.

GRUDGE MATCH

Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes - Not much to say. It seems that Del Rio is moving on to better things and that Mysterio is starting a program with Rhodes over this "broken nose" incident. Could be a decent match, nothing special.

THE STREAK

Barrett vs Undertaker - The most obvious match of the card that has been talked about for months now. However if proof is needed look no further from that fact that Wade cut a promo on only wanting to go for the biggest and best on SD, and also the fact that he didn't win the Rumble which makes sense if he was to be going against Taker. Above all else, this program can also bring closure as to why Nexus attacked Taker at BR.

TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Santino and Kozlov vs Gabriel and Slater vs Husky and McGuillicutty - Just something for these guys to do. If this happens I could see Slater/Gabriel winning the titles along with Jackson winning the title from Kofi.

If my prediction of 3 out of 4 members of Corre winning championships is true then that that would be pretty cool. TBH, they need some credibility if they are to be a dominant force on SD this year. I hope my prediction of Morrison turns out to be different, because the match won't really elevate either him nor Sheamus, and runs the risk of approaching staleness. Also, if Christian doesn't end up in the title match then I hope he is at least on the card, preferable not MITB (unless he will win). As for the rest, its fairly decent so I wouldn't mind.

Thats my 2 cents worth.

· Registered
57 Posts

WWE Championship Match
John Cena vs. The Miz

Word Heavyweight Championship Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Undertaker vs. Wade Barret

Sheamus vs. Triple H

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes

Big Show vs. Ezekiel Jackson

Money in the Bank Match
Daniel Bryan vs. John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Evan Bourne vs. Kane

WWE Tag Team Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match
Vladimir Kozlov & Santino Marella vs. The Usos vs. Michael McGillicutty & Husky Harris vs. Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater

1 - 20 of 199 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.