Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Surely they won't push it this far, why Rhea Rhipley? Surely someone like Bayzler would be a bit more realistic with her size and MMA background?.. And thats not me advocating for Bayzler to be the WWE champion..

It just wont be believable if Rhipley is top of the mens division when you've got people like Lashley or Lesnar on the roster
Two items - age and size. In three years Rhea will be 26, Brayzler will be 42. Rhea's slightly bigger than her as well.

In three years Lashley and Lesnar will both likely not be a factor. The average roster size for the men's roster continues to decline - particularly in developmental, with a few exceptions. Ten years ago Drew McIntyre was not an outlier on the main roster....now he is. In three years its believable that Orton, Lashley, Lesnar, and Sheamus are no longer wrestling or are occasional part-timers.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Maybe they should call up Karrion Kross asap.
You want his career to die that quickly huh? As soon as he's called up, his name will change to "Karrion" and Scarlett's character will be completely changed like they did with Nikki Cross. Please keep them in NXT for as long as possible.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Lots of stars have that potential. Karrion Kross, Keith Lee, Rhea Ripley, Montez Ford (in a way), Aleister Black, Zelina Vega, Liv Morgan, Jaxson Ryker, Bobby Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura, Ember Moon… They can all be the next superstars if WWE pushes them right.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Two items - age and size. In three years Rhea will be 26, Brayzler will be 42. Rhea's slightly bigger than her as well.

In three years Lashley and Lesnar will both likely not be a factor. The average roster size for the men's roster continues to decline - particularly in developmental, with a few exceptions. Ten years ago Drew McIntyre was not an outlier on the main roster....now he is. In three years its believable that Orton, Lashley, Lesnar, and Sheamus are no longer wrestling or are occasional part-timers.
Is she? i wasn't aware of that, i've only seen her match with Charlotte and didn't realise she was that big!

With Drew he was only young first time around, he's almost double the size this time around! I take your point about Lesnar and Lashley etc, but there will still be big guys coming through. I forgot about Strowman who will probably still be around, then you've got Reigns who i assume will and whoever the next big monster they bring up is.
I've got nothing against women wrestling or anything just in case its coming across like that, i just think that a woman winning the mens title is a bridge too far. It wouldn't happen in any other sport.

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Ricochet is an obvious answer for me. Problem is someone like him with limited history in the WWE would need a credible big guy type heel to get over big time and they seem lacking in that department at the moment. (except for Lesnar) Beating a heel Seth or AJ Styles isn't getting a flippy flop guy like Ricochet over when he can't resort to the 'being held down' narrative. IMO, Raw needs to build up Bobby Lashley again to use him to get Ricochet over.

For someone further down the line, I still hope for a Rusev return and giving the man a babyface push as singles wrestler. Dude is so charismatic and wasted as a generic foreign heel.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Karrion Kross tbh I've seen so little of him but he has that It Factor about him it's only a matter of how he's going to be booked from here on.

Now I kinda understand the hype about him.
Scarlett completes the whole package. I guess We’ll See how they book him against Ciampa, it can’t be a squash match so that will be his first real test.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts