Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Jacob Novak

Votes: 3 3.6%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last season, the actual winner Kaitlyn got 23.21% of the votes(3rd place) so lets see who ppl think will win and in a few months, we see who actually won and how much votes they got.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Derreck Bateman.

Don't know why just a little bias. Saw him in FCW a few months ago. Kid could have good things going for him.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,288 Posts
Byron Saxton all the way! the guy just has shit loads of charisma and is pretty good in the ring too. I really don't get all the love for Johnny Curtis sure he has the look down but he's pretty blah in the ring at least on NXT so far and his mic skills aren't very good, and what was with his gay ass little run in capture the flag? is he a former Ballet dancer or what?
lol.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Daniel Bry...uh oh, i mean, Johnny Curtis. I don't know why, i just think he will, lol. The final two is gonna be him and Byron Saxton, i think.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Byron Saxton has the most potential out of the group to be a star... Brodus Clay is my runner up, though.

·
Registered
7,909 Posts
I think its between Bateman and Curtis. I think they will push Curtis more, but people are going to be more behind Bateman. Kinda like McGuillicuty and Kaval. Saxton will be top 3, but will lose A-Ri style. Here's an early prediction:

1)Derrick Bateman
2)Johnny Curtis
3)Byron Saxton
4)Brodus Clay
5)Connor O'Bryan
6)Jacob Novak

I am absolutely positive about the last place. Novak is going home soon. Brodus Clay will be the Husky Harris of the group, and O'Bryan will stick around for a bit for some extra Alberto Del Rio goodness.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
All these guys are pretty good - but Saxton just plays the part so well and does everything so perfectly so far - Bateman is a close to 2nd fav tho

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Novak won't win, but he will make it onto the Smackdown roster. Wouldn't be surprised if there was another love triangle, with Novak taking Kaitlyn's place.

But Byron Saxton and Brodus Clay look to be the best. I would even say they have the best chance of becoming WWE champion (or at least World champion), in a few years. Bateman is a pretty good choice too, because he's hilarious in his own way.

Johnny Curtis just looks lame. But they might be making him look that way on purpose.

And I think Connor O'Brien has a good shot of making it on the roster. He's good at working his rat-guy heel gimmick, and he's solid in the ring. At the very least, he could be a solid jobber.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Can Byron Saxton actually wrestle? Man he did nothing in the tag match this week. Bateman seems getting the most focus in this season so far, i think it's safe to say that he's gonna make it to the final. I'm actually liking Curtis this week, he seems very confidence and shows his own personality, a pretty good wrestler too, he's my pick to win this season.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
man this is actually tough. I really like saxton, bateman and clay right now.

saxton has proved to be very charismatic and entertaining. the only thing is we haven't seen him actually do anything in the ring besides throw one or two punches.
bateman has also proved he is very charismatic, and entertaining, like saxton. however he's shown he has the goods in the ring as well. i wouldn't mind him winning. the hair just has to go if he wants to be taken seriously as a main eventer.
clay is very impressive. he's actually shown personality. this week he was awesome in the obstacle course challenge "COUNT IT FOO!" he's got a great look, is just a badass, and isn't too bad in the ring for a guy his size. he's like husky harris except more intimidating, although less athletic.

at this point i think clay should actually win...but who knows. all three guys i mentioned are doing a great job so far.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,288 Posts
Can Byron Saxton actually wrestle? Man he did nothing in the tag match this week. Bateman seems getting the most focus in this season so far, i think it's safe to say that he's gonna make it to the final. I'm actually liking Curtis this week, he seems very confidence and shows his own personality, a pretty good wrestler too, he's my pick to win this season.
You can't really blame Byron for not doing anything in the tag match cause you can't really do much with Brodus Clay other than throw punches and kicks. There is a few matches of Byron from FCW on youtube if you wanna se him wrestle a lengthy match.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts