Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I predict Masked Kane will make his return hopefully. Then undertaker returns for Vengance, Then Rock at Survivor Series.

·
Banned
822 Posts
Why do y'all think MASKED Kane will return? Lmao. I saw the unmasked Kane on the poster.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well awesome truth fo sure

Have a feeling we will see nash on raw

Kane went away saying i don't. Feel like the monster anymore what better way to re emerg e than interupt the match he made his debut interrupting

I don't see them making more returns in one night than that. Although percy pringle maybe?

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I predict Masked Kane will make his return at Hell In A Cell, rip the Cell door off of its hinges, and he attacks not just Mark Henry but also attacks Orton too

·
Registered
822 Posts
I can safely say that if there is any NWO thing in the pipeline Scott Hall won't be involved- WWE would not take the chance on him no-showing every other week and appearing drunk on air.

I am hoping for masked Kane- the Henry HIAC needs something to make it interesting.

·
Banned
1,054 Posts
Obviously Hall wont be involved, the guys half dead..

Kane to come back and rip the door off, or a Dong or Two from Taker to distract Henry and Orton wins the title...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Tim White

No seriously, I think it will be Kane or Mick Foley. Didn't Mick Foley tweet something about being there as a special referee? Read it on some news site.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I think Kane will return and interrupt the Orton vs. Henry match, costing Henry the match and the World Title. It leads to Kane vs. Henry at Vengeance. I don't see Kane returning wearing the mask either, but he will return as this big monster like he usually does.

Nash, the Miz, and R-Truth will also return. Foley maybe, but I highly doubt it.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts