Wrestling Forum banner

Pre-Recorded Crowd?

1971 Views 9 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Kalashnikov
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but I'm sorta new here and haven't had much of a taste of the IWC other than Youtube comments here and there.

Anyways, I've heard rumors that Smackdown's crowd is pre-recorded. I'm honestly starting to believe it being every audience makes the same exact high-pitched cheer when it comes to reacting to certain entrances and things that happen backstage.

Any input or confirmations?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Crazier than Santorum and Bachmann's love child
7,935 Posts
They don't always dub in the crowd reactions (ie when Taker or Edge or someone comes out, people generally do cheer), but for a lot of the midcarders (Ziggler, Rhodes, ADR, etc), I'm pretty sure they do.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eh, I figured as much. It was pretty obvious, but I just wanted confirmation.

But that seriously sucks. What's the point? I mean really.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
They don't always dub in the crowd reactions (ie when Taker or Edge or someone comes out, people generally do cheer), but for a lot of the midcarders (Ziggler, Rhodes, ADR, etc), I'm pretty sure they do.
they certainly dub crowd noise into Zigglers entrance as he gets stone silence treatment when not with Vickie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.