Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe..._Getting_Re-packaged_Praise_for_NXT_Star.html

- It's unlikely that Wade Barrett's new gimmick will be the Badnews Barrett character we see on The JBL & Cole Show. Apparently it would be a big surprise if something they did on the YouTube show ever made it to TV. Still, there are plans to re-package Barrett just because the roster is lacking singles heel stars.

- Several people in WWE believe that former football player turned NXT star Mojo Rawley is the breakout star with the most potential right now.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

·
Registered
835 Posts
Breakout new face or breakout star on the whole of NXT because I think Mr.Zayn and neville have something to say about that

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
I find it a bit irritating when they look for new stars they look for new people, when they have so many people on the current roster not being used properly, if they want more big heels, yes give barrett a chance, but why not Cesaro aswell.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Saw Mojo Rawley's promo last week, ehh not really feeling the whole hype thing but I'll reserve judgement to when I get around to watching the latest NXT because he debuts right?

As for Barrett, I just wanna see him back on my TV. Hopefully they get it right this time, but I'm not getting my hope up, unfortunately.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Saw Mojo Rawley's promo last week, ehh not really feeling the whole hype thing but I'll reserve judgement to when I get around to watching the latest NXT because he debuts right?

As for Barrett, I just wanna see him back on my TV. Hopefully they get it right this time, but I'm not getting my hope up, unfortunately.
he does. It's a pretty decent debut match. Dude can move and the gimmick is really easy to get behind. I can see why they'd be big on him but I wouldn't say he has the MOST potential in NXT. But there's a lot of really good guys down there and he looks like he could definitely establish himself as one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts