Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There were a lot of people backstage putting over Tara and Mickie James for working hurt this week, especially last night as Tara gutted through a ligament tear in her elbow and James tweaked her knee on Monday.

Credit - Pwinsider.com

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or Many means workers

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Dixie? Come on now. I'd say alot of wrestlers are impressed anytime someone tries to work through an injury.

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Dixie? Come on now. I'd say alot of wrestlers are impressed anytime someone tries to work through an injury.
I'm honestly surprised, after all this time, that you didn't expect this from JPH. Throw in Kleboid, or Red Dead, etc., and a similar response would be made.

I mean, I was even going to throw in a "inb4'women suck'post", and yet, I was STILL too late.

But yeah, I'm not exactly cool with Mickie and Tara working with injuries, but props to them for doing it anyway.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I'm honestly surprised, after all this time, that you didn't expect this from JPH. Throw in Kleboid, or Red Dead, etc., and a similar response would be made.

I mean, I was even going to throw in a "inb4'women suck'post", and yet, I was STILL too late.

But yeah, I'm not exactly cool with Mickie and Tara working with injuries, but props to them for doing it anyway.
Certain people might start finding themselves banned from the TNA section if they aren't careful.

·
Squared Circle Gimmick
5,371 Posts
Its time to put the RIP on the TNA Knockout division
Why would you say that? It's just badly book/very confusing right now...

Mickie James earns a Title shot, but does anyone remember?

Has Sarita's push has stopped? If so, what was the point of her pinning the KO Champ?

ANOTHER tourney for the pointless KO Tag Titles?

The only way I like the KO Tag Title Tourney, is if Wynter takes out Velvet and tags with Love... Still though, no point of having those belts around. I mean really...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts