Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having an MSN conversation with my friend, and she all of a sudden she told me she was having a baby.

Ok at first she I was sure she was joking and I kept saying so. She kept saying that she was and I began to into a state of still not beliveing and beliveing and being in shock. She said that her ex was the father. I never did fully belive her since I know her pretty well, as I went to primary school with her.
This was one EVIL Practical joke because of how I was confused (u'd have to know her to know where most of my confusion). When I finnaly said that she was begining to worry me. She gave in and admited it was a joke.

IT WAS EVIL!!!!!!!!! PRACTICAL JOKES ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL GIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRLLLLLL!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
if I were you, I would slap her! lol:D

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Hollywood's Game said:
if I were you, I would slap her! lol:D
that'll be enough now Austin.

Well I am an EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL GIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRLLLLLL!!!!!! A fella in a chat room wanted cyber and I told him I was pregnant (I'm not!) he said cool how far and I said 8 months and he said cool do you like anal? Suffice to say the poor gullible man copped a mouthful. Was it you Ivan?

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
speaking of cybers, this one guys asked if i were a girl and if i wanted to cyber, i figured i should have some fun with this guy. So after like 1 minute (kinda weak i guess?) He's going off "OH YEAH BABY IM SPLURGING EVBERYWHERE!!!"
then i said "oh, just to let you know you're gay, im a guy"
"WHAT THE FUCK!?! YOU SICK FUCKING RETARD"!
"HAHAHAHAHAAH! man, that was soo easy"
"Im gonna find where you live and kill you!"
"pssh, what ever d00d, you jacked off to a guy...."

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
rotflmao MJW thats what the sick bastards get aye? When guys ask me what I like I tell them I like girls for some reason they leave the conversation could a boy tell me why?

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
MaryJoeWanna said:
speaking of cybers, this one guys asked if i were a girl and if i wanted to cyber, i figured i should have some fun with this guy. So after like 1 minute (kinda weak i guess?) He's going off "OH YEAH BABY IM SPLURGING EVBERYWHERE!!!"
:DHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D

Ivan, i'd kick her in the nuts, oh wait :confused:.............yeah kick her in the nuts!:p

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
MaryJoeWanna said:

MJW you told me youd never mention that to any...... imean hahaha :argh: :argh:

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
who mentioned Cyber? MJW have you been making up your own words for peoples threads?

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I've got a good story. I told this one dude I was a girl. He kept asking about my pussy and I was asking him why he was so interested in my cat. My cousin was there and we were laughing our asses off.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
MaryJoeWanna said:
roflmfao! this is class!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
guitarplayer218 said:
I've got a good story. I told this one dude I was a girl. He kept asking about my pussy and I was asking him why he was so interested in my cat. My cousin was there and we were laughing our asses off.
ha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts