Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What pay-per-views did you enjoy watching and now miss? The one I most miss is how King of the Ring had it's own entire PPV. Was the most fun for me to watch besides the Royal Rumble.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
King of the Ring
Bad Blood
Backlash
Judgment Day
Armageddon
and to a lesser extent, Starrcade.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
IN YOUR HOUSE

In Your House 11 Buried Alive specifically.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
Yeah, In Your House was fuckin awesome. I'd really like to see those pop up again someday. I also miss Backlash, Bad Blood, Judgment Day, Armageddon, King of the Ring, etc. Basically all of the pre-gimmick PPVs.

·
Registered
559 Posts
king of the ring and taboo tuesday. i say taboo tuesday because it was odd and cool to see a ppv on a tuesday and i feel like cyber sunday wasnt as good. cyber sunday, i didnt feel like we were actually voting although taboo was prob the same. they shoulda kept valentines day massacre too, that was cool

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
No Way Out
Backlash
Judgment Day
Vengeance
Unforgiven
No Mercy
Armageddon

Now we have Elimination Chamber, Extreme Rules, Fatal Four Way, Money in the Bank, Hell in a Cell, Bragging Rights, and TLC.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
I really miss King of The Ring. That was a GREAT concept for a PPV. It just doesn't have the same effect on a 3 hour Raw. It doesn't even have the same effect on another PPV, as Booker's King of The Ring crowning proved. It needs its own PPV. King of The Ring has become like a smiling baby who's now crying because it's cradle was burned into ashes.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
King of the Ring that's it.

Backlash name fit perfectly after WrestleMania, now shit like Extreme Rules/F4W/OTL are stupid. It's just a name though so it doesn't matter that much.

·
Registered
400 Posts
king of the ring and taboo tuesday. i say taboo tuesday because it was odd and cool to see a ppv on a tuesday and i feel like cyber sunday wasnt as good. cyber sunday, i didnt feel like we were actually voting although taboo was prob the same. they shoulda kept valentines day massacre too, that was cool
I feel the same way, seeing a ppv on Tuesday was pretty sweet IMO. As for the question...King of the Ring, Taboo Tuesday, In Your House, Armageddon. basically just about any ppv not named after a fucking match. I think it'd be pretty dope if they started having Halloween Havoc in October.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts