Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Listen to me, When the times comes, you gotta run
527 Posts
Not a huge fan of WM 22, always think 23 was a better Wrestlemania tbh

Not of fan of Cena vs HHH, Shawn vs Vince was fun but the storyline was stupid, Taker/Henry was a nothing match really the only great match on that card was Edge/Foley

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I thought Takeover XV was the second worst Takeover yet. I actually never finished it (still haven't watched Gargano/Cole). It was just a chore to get through, and as sloppy as it was, Dream/Breeze was the only match i thought lived up to such a monumental event.

Also that Wrestlemania with Sting vs. HHH was horrible for me, and I always love Wrestlemania. Seems like a lot of people really enjoyed that one.

·
Registered
7,561 Posts
Lol, who thinks the 2006 Royal Rumble was any good? That show is blasted by basically everyone.

I'd throw Survivor Series '98 into this category. It makes no sense. The tournament is awful. This is where the WWF really started trending towards bad television, in my opinion. They rode the success of Austin and Rock for a long time after this, and 2000 saw things pick back up, but this is where Russo just got out of of control.

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Did someone actually mention WM 9? It's touted as the worst Mania of all time, even though 11 is.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts