Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts
But why philly? Bring a ppv to the uk god damn it!
This..no reason not to bring a PPV here now after listening to how bad this crowd is. Man we would go wild at a show like this and appreciate it so much.

·
Crazy Cat Lady
1,934 Posts
This..no reason not to bring a PPV here now after listening to how bad this crowd is. Man we would go wild at a show like this and appreciate it so much.
Our crowds rock... We actually appreciate watching them, but its the time difference sadly, the USA comes first and they think uk people wouldn't go watch at 1am... I would of course. ;)

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
Crowd sucked but I bet vince thought they'd be super pro reigns but it wasn't. The whole ppv the crowd was wonky and weird.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Smark bullshit
Only reason we had this reigns / Bryan cluster fuck is because of a smark city, post rumble it was oh my god reigns is gonna get booed out of the building from now till mania.. Save mania!
Insert Bryan!!!!
Result in every other city is no momentum for Bryan at all for the main event.
Thanks Philly you bunch of pricks. Thanks to them you'll never see another important PPV around Mania in any smark city

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
Memphis was pro Reigns.....they suck for not doing what I wanted.
No it wasn't, we get you have an agenda but why are you lying? Both Bryan/Reigns got bleh pops for coming out, by the time the match was over the crowd was clearly on Bryan's side. Neither one were getting great starting pops, the entire show was weird. It was like they were dead for all matches the first 5 minutes. Look at the Ambrose match, mild reaction and then they started popping. This crowd sucked ass.

·
Registered
287 Posts
agree 100%

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
No it wasn't, we get you have an agenda but why are you lying? Both Bryan/Reigns got bleh pops for coming out, by the time the match was over the crowd was clearly on Bryan's side. Neither one were getting great starting pops, the entire show was weird. It was like they were dead for all matches the first 5 minutes. Look at the Ambrose match, mild reaction and then they started popping. This crowd sucked ass.
What show were you watching? Crowd was clearly into the mainevent. You saying I have an agenda? That's a riot.

And Ambrose/Barrett lame as fuck, no crowd would like that no matter where they were.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.