Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you ran a wrestling promotion, what are some names you’d name some your PPVs? Particularly your version of Wrestlemania.

Randomly popped into my head thinking of what AEW’s gonna name their version of Wrestlemania (assuming its not Double or Nothing/All In/All Out)

It’d have to have that “biggest night of the year” ultimate showdown kinda feel to it. So gimme some of your ideas.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
I have a feeling they're big PPV every year is going to be All In/All Out. Wish they would have called it All In 2 this year, but I guess they wanted to start fresh under the AEW umbrella.

All Out isn't a bad name, doesn't hold a candle to WrestleMania or Wrestle Kingdom, but coming up with something no one has used in 2019 is kind of hard.

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,149 Posts
Personally I think wrestling is way overproduced. Less is more. I think if I ran a wrestling promotion it'd be all about the characters. Not gimmick PPVs and shit. I'd probably just number the PPVs like UFC does (and maybe give em sub titles like they use to do). WWE 134, WWE 135 etc etc. I'd probably experiment with not having a designated supercard on the same day every year either. The biggest and best match ups could possibly happen at any point throughout the year

1 - 12 of 12 Posts