Winner: Eddie Guerrero

Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Benoit
#1 Contender World Title Match
Winner: Chris Benoit

Undertaker vs. Big Show - Hell In A Cell Match
Winner: Undertaker

Stephanie McMahon vs. Sable - Bra and Panties Match
Winner: Stephanie McMahon

World's Greatest Tag Team vs. APA vs. Palumbo/Stamboli vs. Spanky/Funaki vs. Basham Bros
Tag Team Title Battle Royal
Winner: APA

John Cena vs. Zach Gowen
Winner: Zach Gowen

Billy Kidman vs. Rey Mysterio
Cruiserweight Title Match
Winner: Rey Mysterio

Matt Hardy vs. Sean O'Haire
Winner: Sean O'Haire

So what do you think? If you think this card sucks, make another one, using the current champs.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Bit early dont u think to be preditcting the No Mercy card.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The card is alright but putting john cena in a PPV match with Zach Gowen and losing is a bad move and the tag team battle royal would probably suck.
My card by the time no mercy comes around would be...

WWE Championship Fatal 4 Way
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman

Street Fight
Undertaker vs. Rhyno

WWE Cruiserweight Title
Rey Mysterio vs. Ultimo Dragon

Cruiserweight Battle Royale To Determine a Cruiserweight Title No.1 contender
Zach Gowen, Spanky, Shannon Moore, Nunzio, Jamie Noble, Funaki, Billy Kidman, Tajiri

WWE US Title
Matt Hardy vs. Sean O'Haire vs. John Cena

WWE Tag Team Titles
WGTT vs. APA

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am going to give you feedback but I don't think I should be the one to make a new card. I like the idea of the Sean O'Haire versus Matt Hardy, I think that would be one great match I am seeing Shannon Moore trying to interfere but to no avail. Rey Mysterio Jr., putting his belt on the line against his former partner Billy Kidman is a match I was hoping for. I think they work great as a tagteam but better as single wrestlers. The Bra and Panties match with Stephaine going against Sable would be classic. Cudos to you there. The five tag team battle royal is a good match, and I am happy you gave the titles back to the A.P.A. The rest of the matches are I think mediocre, I don't see how Zach Gowen is going to beat John Cena. I know they are giving him a big push and all, but that is a little too much of a push. And, I think the Champion versus Champion is a little unrealistic. Eddie Guerrero beating Kurt Angle, making Eddie hold two gold belts? I just don't know if I can handle that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts