Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed how horribly retarded the wwe's power rankings are? theres dolph zigger and tripple h both behind john laurenitus and great kahli. Great to see Jericho at the top but i just cant understand how they put this list together or what its supposed to reflect.thoughts guys?

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
I just looked at this 5mins ago, and though the same thing. What the fuck do they base this on?
It propaganda and its who WWE's flavours of the month are and they try to force feed you it.

Also its usually based on who's had most air time that week.

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
I haven't payed attention to the Power Rankings/Top 25 ever since the layout design of the site changed months ago

·
Registered
938 Posts
its pretty much just based on air time & heat/cheers

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
The mark in me sometimes enjoys the rankings, but when I see shit like this, the smark comes out and I fpalm.I enjoyed them most I believe it was 2008-2009. Were it seemed they put some effort on kayfabe. I didnt watch from like 2000-till 2008.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
power rankings are simply preposterous

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
anything on WWE.com is BS, but Johnny Ace even having a ranking is stupid. when was the last time Khali lost? Ziggler has jobbed quite a bit recently so that's not surprising. Trips has barely wrestled, but he did beat Nash. I think the tag match with Miz/R-Truth was a no contest? lost to Taker, but he did beat Punk. idk what other matches he has had. he lost to Sheamus on his way out in 2010 iirc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts