Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a fucking powercut last night which went on from 7pm til 10.30 pm. I missed loads of stuff i wanted to watch, AND I was in a live chat with this director, I was trying to find out some stuff for my Film Studies and the BOOM vrything went- and i couldnt find any candles, so i had to sit in the dark til my parents got home, so that they could get some bloody candles

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
We had one of those a few weeks back and i was in the shower at the time, all the lights went out and it scared the shit outta me. Thought someone was gonna murder me in the shower "Psycho" style.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
eXtremist said:
i had a fucking powercut last night which went on from 7pm til 10.30 pm. I missed loads of stuff i wanted to watch, AND I was in a live chat with this director, I was trying to find out some stuff for my Film Studies and the BOOM vrything went- and i couldnt find any candles, so i had to sit in the dark til my parents got home, so that they could get some bloody candles
I also hate power cuts. We can have anything from 5 to 15 powercuts a year. Our electirc supplier is going to give us £50 per powercut, although there are terms like it has to be out for 4 hours ect. But they keep turning the power on and off so it is bad for all the appliances and everything. Last two happened in one night, the once I was doing a history essay and teh next I was on the toilet.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I had one at Xmas one year.
Got my PSone that year, so it was around 1997. I was at home, then we went to church, and the lights went out, then we went to my nans, and we had xmas dinner there, then we had my parents xmas dinner the next day.
Good year.
Got like 10 video games, on my Mega Drive/Mega CD & PSone altogether.
The turkey was good:yum:

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
WOW I had it for 2 weeks so stop crying you baby.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
*Sniff*Okay*sob*:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
So now your ragging on power cords:mad:...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts