Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it comes to that lovely title, the so called WWE Championship, it has been always given to the faces of the company, the ones who to represent the WWE in the future, like The Miz, Alberto Del Rio, & even Randy Orton! The whole idea of giving it to someone with high popularity and a strong fan base has always been to draw in viewers for ratings and PPV buys.But now with the WWE's new strategy, long-term booking, they have achieved what they want before even the event or the build up for the event happens! Survivor Series sold out in 90 minutes, and will easily get past the 900,000 PPV buys mark, same thing for Mania.

So what's my point? With everything sold out, and ratings will happen since The Rock will be returning on Random Raws all way to SS and Mania, they can just put someone NEW to the title figure.Most probably Del Rio is winning the title back at HiaC, and retaining at Vengeance since it's highly logical that the won't have a PPV without a WWE Championship match, that's if John Cena was ever still the champ by SS, which will never happen.So after Vengeance, Del Rio is done with the first face, who's 2nd? Punk? ADR vs Punk? No I don't think so! I look back to the RAW roster and check who's the 2nd face ... I can only find John Morrison.This guy, despite the hate that blinds everyone over his WRESTLING skills, easily draws in fans to his side with his in-ring ability .. he doesn't need the mic skills at all if that's the case .. proof? NoC ... low pops at his entrance ended up into huge cheers during the match .. same goes for the first vs Del Rio at Canada .. He won the fans easily to his side .. as a matter of fact .. I heard let's go morrison chants!!

He was humiliated twice by Del Rio and I see that as a build up angle for him vs Del Rio for the title figure .. He will have a shot but he will not win! I see the WWE giving the royal rumble this year and Survivor Series will be his biggest opportunity to prove it!

*EDIT: At the people thinking WWE really wants him to be jobbing and look bad like that .. Do you really think he would even want this job if this is what the WWE has for him after the great push at 2011 start?!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John Morrison is getting no where near the WWE championship, CM Punk will win at HIAC and fued with ADR and that will free up cena to fued with the Rock for SS. Jomo will continue to job and like it!
Not.At.All

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Sadly. No one has been built up enough to hold the title other than Cena, Punk, Del Rio, Miz, Mysterio, and Truth. Unless we add a Smackdown guy in there, that adds, Christian, Orton, Henry, or Sheamus as possible WWE contenders as well depending on who feuds for the World title. Personally, while someone is being built up, Id have Miz or Punk as WWE champion and Henry as World champion for a long time. As for who to built up as the next big heels or faces. Id try pushing Swagger, Ziggler, Morrison, Barrett, Bryan, or Gabriel and see who can take a better advantage of the push and who the crowd gets behind.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
John Morrison Vs Alberto Del Rio would be one of the worst WWE Title feuds EVER. There aren't many feuds for the WWE Title that would be entertaining that DO NOT include Cena. Maybe Punk Vs Miz, or Miz Vs Morrison, those could be ok.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
John Morrison Vs Alberto Del Rio would be one of the worst WWE Title feuds EVER. There aren't many feuds for the WWE Title that would be entertaining that DO NOT include Cena. Maybe Punk Vs Miz, or Miz Vs Morrison, those could be ok.
Fuck.I forgot to add Morrison (royal rumble winner) vs Miz(C) at wrestlemania to the first post

back to Morrison vs ADR .. You think so? I thought the first match was fuckinga awesome even though it was short

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Fuck.I forgot to add Morrison (royal rumble winner) vs Miz(C) at wrestlemania to the first post

back to Morrison vs ADR .. You think so? I thought the first match was fuckinga awesome even though it was short
Yeah I mean, ADR has only been there just a lil over a year, and Morrison has been a midcarder his entire career.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts