Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wait a minute ... WTF Rock's gonna wrestle? Easily easily beyond the 800,000 PPV buys is what survivor series gonna achieve, if not beyond the 1.1 Million of Mania .. Mania had the Rock hosting .. SS has the Rock Wrestling and It will sell like no other PPV this year!

Now let's get into the point! WWE Achieved what they want .. PPV Buys .. Money + Just the rock wrestling would satisfy anyone despite the outcome of the PPV ... Now SS will become a great place to build new 2 main-eventers ... Del Rio is probably gonna stay champ and I just don't him to be placed in the SS tag-match .. Let him defend the title against any of the top mid carders like The Miz or John Morrison ... This will atleast make them back again more relevant, if they weren't booked to be champs .. Same goes for the WHC .. I say make Mark Henry the Champ by then and defend the title against Sheamus or Randy .. I really can't find any other face for SD! + The SS Tag match it self .. all the heels going vs THE ROCK will gain much momentum and be more relevant .. Like R-Truth, Ziggler, Christian and ughh .. who's our top heel right now?! Anyways .. anyone just going vs the Rock will gain momentum like no other specially if the match was booked to look balanced as much as they can do it (They have to do this so that the match is actually fun to watch)

Thoughts? Any?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Do you really think a PPV with Alberto del Rio in the main event will draw? Let alone a main event with ADR vs John Morrison, and yet another Randy Orton match?
Bitch please. Not even the presence of The Rock and Mark 'Ratings' Henry will help the PPV get 800.000 buys...
A better PPV would be a well-built Triple H/Cena/CM Punk/Vince match, and Miz instead of ADR... The Rock should squash and bury ADR Triple H style.

EDIT 100th post yay

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Do you really think a PPV with Alberto del Rio in the main event will draw? Let alone a main event with ADR vs John Morrison, and yet another Randy Orton match?
Bitch please. Not even the presence of The Rock and Mark 'Ratings' Henry will help the PPV get 800.000 buys...
A better PPV would be a well-built Triple H/Cena/CM Punk/Vince match, and Miz instead of ADR... The Rock should squash and bury ADR Triple H style.

EDIT 100th post yay
I doubt that Alberto Del Rio vs. John Morrison would even BE the main event, even if it were for the WWE Championship.

With Cena and the Rock competing in an elimination tag match, most likely THAT MATCH will be the main event. With Cena not competing for the WWE title, someone has to. The best option would be CM Punk, but he's more focused on Triple H and should Triple H still be COO after Night of Champions, the feud will probably continue.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
The problem I think will happen is that every other competitor will be completely overshadowed by The Rock and Cena. Team Cena and Rock will win, meaning unless the heels put up a good fight, they'll just be stepping stones to the inevitable Cena and Rock come to blows in the match. Unless someone like Barrett or Swagger or Ziggler pins The Rock or Cena, nothing will be gained by anyone in this match.

That's my opinion at least. I'm sure things can turn out differently.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
With Rock being on the PPV the buyrate will probably be pretty big. This means WWE needs to try their best to build up other good matches and showcase people. If they're going to have a bigger audience, they should utilize it to try and make people more popular.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts