Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zero Entertainment and I mean it! Regardless of the results, what was that crap we just saw! Thank God I didn't buy the PPV and watched it through streams! It would have been a waste of money and I think WWE should give the people their money back and do a public apology for the WWE Universe.

-Miz & R-Truth vs Air Boom
No competition .. Booking Miz to be dominating Evan all time was ridiculous! It should have gone Evan vs Truth or Miz vs Kofi most of the time.Those few tag-spots Kofi and Evan did, saved a bit of the match.And LOL at the ending! :no:

-IC Championship
So what was the point of turning ted a face, and what's the point of not dropping the title off Cody so that he can start preparing for the WHC spot! Regardless of that, the match was just OK .. Not a PPV type

-US Championship
I started to feel that there is anything entertaining when Morrison and Dolph started wrestling.Yet, the crap continues and it just ends too quickly! They should have completely cancelled the Christian and Sheamus segment and gave that time for this match!!!

-Divas
Gratz WWE knows how to piss you off very well

-WHC
It's good to see the title being dropped off Orton but the match was just poor as hell!

-WWE Championship
WAIT A MINUTE ILL FUCKING RAGE ALOT HERE !! SO FIRSTLY, WHEN WAS IT THE LAST FUCKIN TIME SINCE THE DRAFT, WHEN THERE WAS NO ORTON AND CENA BEING CHAMP !! NOOOONE !!!! SO WE DROP TITLE OFF ORTON AND GIVE IT TO 12 TIME MOTHER FUCKER CENA ... GTFO !!! GTFO !!! DO YOU REALLY NEED IT? FUCK OFF !!!

PLUS YOU CAN'T WRESTLE ... THE MATCH WAS EXTREMELY POOOOOOOORRR AND I MEAN IT NOT JUST HATE !

-COO vs Punk vs vs Losers of first match vs Referee vs John Laurinities vs Cell Phone vs Kevin Nash vs Second Referee

That was something I liked despite how confusing the end was ... this was really a good match even though i wasn't very entertained from the whole show special thnx to Cena, Christian, Sheamus, WWE Creative

Give the people their money back!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my your stupid....
So your a Cena fan or what?
I'll give you something that will be quoted by many

Man .. and I hope I'm not insulting manhood by calling you man .. If you ever had a second brain .. it will always keep wondering why we called it second

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
So your a Cena fan or what?
I'll give you something that will be quoted by many

Man .. and I hope I'm not insulting manhood by calling you man .. If you ever had a second brain .. it will always keep wondering why we called it second
IM a huge cena fan...But you insulted Cody and ted.....Thats retarded. Easily Motn, Quit bitching you got to watch it for free.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IM a huge cena fan...But you insulted Cody and ted.....Thats retarded. Easily Motn, Quit bitching you got to watch it for free.
I insulted Ted and Cody? Where? This proves my 2nd brain theory, if you ever understood it my little 13 years old

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.