Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Final Kid
3,397 Posts
Fuck off :mj4 that's a terrible list if true, the only valuables name in that list are AJ and maybe the Usos, I don't want any Cesaro and Sasha on SmackDown, that show turns guys with potential into utter geeks, just no.

·
Registered
22,967 Posts
First things first, that's a terrible source. It's literally referincing some nobody on Twitter and trying to pass it off as news.

Could some of those deals happen? Absolutely. But that has more to do with common sense than anything else.

·
Asuka
96,504 Posts
Don't tease me with Joe on SmackDown. DON'T tease me!

Fuck off :mj4 that's a terrible list if true, the only valuables name in that list are AJ and maybe the Usos, I don't want any Cesaro and Sasha on SmackDown, that show turns guys with potential into utter geeks, just no.
They're already geeks on Raw. Sasha has done nothing in 2 years and Cesaro is about to lose 2 on 1 to Braun and will never be anything more than a midcarder.

I'm skeptical of these trades, though, because they actually help SmackDown more than Raw. Rollins is pushed more than AJ, The Bar are pushed more than the Usos, Sasha is pushed more than Becky and Randy Ortons career is pretty much dead, while Joe could still make something of himself, provided they let him after his injury troubles.

Granted, they don't do a ton, but they probably aren't going to do a ton to begin with. Although, if this is it, and they're not moving Charlotte, RIP Raw womens division. Asuka, Charlotte and Sasha all on SmackDown compared to a part time Ronda, Nia, Alexa and Becky is an LOL.

·
Registered
624 Posts
If, and it's a big IF, this list has any validity to it, then it shows us that Nakamura is going over at Mania, both tag titles are changing hands at Mania and Sasha and Becky have zero plans for Mania. Like i say, IF this list turns out true.

The Usos are the best current tag team in the company so I've zero interest in seeing them go over to Raw and be fed to Braun and his partner (prolly Elias)

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Superstar Shake-up is pretty random. There are some planned moves but there are a lot of moves for the sake of moves. Vince is known for trying to catch his employees(wrestlers and writers) off guard.
Look at last year's one, look at the draft too. None knew what was gonna happen.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Terrible source. Terrible photo/image.

This is just a very obvious prediction. I'm sure the draw will look something like this too but its not a spoiler lol.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Don't tease me with Joe on SmackDown. DON'T tease me!

They're already geeks on Raw. Sasha has done nothing in 2 years and Cesaro is about to lose 2 on 1 to Braun and will never be anything more than a midcarder.

I'm skeptical of these trades, though, because they actually help SmackDown more than Raw. Rollins is pushed more than AJ, The Bar are pushed more than the Usos, Sasha is pushed more than Becky and Randy Ortons career is pretty much dead, while Joe could still make something of himself, provided they let him after his injury troubles.

Granted, they don't do a ton, but they probably aren't going to do a ton to begin with. Although, if this is it, and they're not moving Charlotte, RIP Raw womens division. Asuka, Charlotte and Sasha all on SmackDown compared to a part time Ronda, Nia, Alexa and Becky is an LOL.

They’d prob get Iconic and maybe Ember or another call up too to even the playing field. Because I’m with you about the disparity of the women’s division with that layout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
863 Posts
Rollins to Smackdown and no Heel Ambrose-Babyface Rollins when Ambrose returns?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.