Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vic Capri a lame troll and signing his name off like a signature and his man child responses

Ryder92 with his weird private messages

RLSTERN Do I really need to say why

Arkham258 Invaded other boards with his LU gifs. Even when a LU board was finally made he still continued to do this. Also the Batman TAS photo he had was embarrassing to all of the other Batman TAS fans that were smart.

Glenwo2 another name caller and added nothing to topics.

·
Angry at refs
3,247 Posts
Bradator, NWO and King (I think it was King anyway). Just three cringe-inducing guys. Nothing screams compensating than creating a 'cool faction' on a wrestling board and abusing anyone who thinks you're just a sad bunch of guys.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Elidrakefan GOOD RIDDANCE

homophobic,thread derailing down right ignorant idiot.Hope its permanent this time guys a dooshnozzle.
I remember I was arguing about him about Sonny Kiss (not that I'm a huge fan but what he was saying was so bad) and he was blatantly homophobic and a few minutes later I noticed he was banned. I was happy since people like that tend to harass every thread and make things toxic.

Reactions: ECFuckinW

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
This one is a blast from the past...fuckwad named Gandhi. If he attacked you it would be with a wall of text. He thought his college edumacation made him hot shit, he was just shit instead

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
All I remember about Gandhi is his obsessive hatred of Legend of Korra (which was actually pretty darn good imo)... :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts