Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
4,034 Posts
decent

· Registered
1,931 Posts
I think TNA took a cue from posters for WWE ppvs, but the problem is they took a cue from posters for shows like Judgment Day and No Mercy.

Look at WWE ppv posters for WrestleMania, Royal Rumble, and SummerSlam. They often have ALL the major stars there.

THAT's what TNA needs to do, kind of like the poster for last year. Just get everyone on the fucking poster, especially if they have an idea of what the matches will be. Can you imagine a ppv poster featuring:

Abyss
AJ Styles
The Pope
Hulk Hogan
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Kurt Angle
Matt Hardy
Mick Foley
Mr. Anderson
Ric Flair
Rob Van Dam
Samoa Joe
Scott Steiner
Sting

I don't know, maybe someone would actually buy the show.

· Registered
3,873 Posts
Come on! They didn't even put the location on it. Look at 2010's poster:

I know that a whole bunch of storylines have had to be changed, but when on earth are they ending this ridiculous Immortal storyline? And when are we getting younger talent pushed?

Do I want another Anderson reign? As long as the belt is different and it doesn't change hands for a few months.

· Registered
915 Posts
I think it's a lot better than some of the ones that they've put out in recent memory. The Victory Road one with Kurt Angle, or that weird acid wash Hardy one for Against All Odds? Yuck.

This one's simple, the text is a good choice and the only thing wrong with it is the weird transparency on the cage. As for why people are saying 'WHY ANDERSON!?', well, why not? He's probably going to be involved in a top storyline for the PPV.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.