Wrestling Forum banner

361 - 380 of 380 Posts

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,419 Posts
That's because Disney movies are based on actual stories. They change them to be more 'friendly' in a sense, but the main stories are actually pretty fucked up. The original Snow White, for instance, is dark as hell.
That is true. Disney do change, quite a lot.

Even the Little Mermaid, the original story by Hans Christian Anderson is pretty depressing with a messed up ending whereas Disney, well, she gets what she wants in the end. They are both good versions, in my opinion.

Almost every Disney animated movie has a fucked up moment especially when killing the villains. Tarzan, for example; the movie has a very horrific villain death in it.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussing wrestling is just so toxic right now, everyone is just negative and it sucks. The NFL Draft is today and I feel so peaceful that I can watch something related to sports and not feel it to be so toxic. Yes football and it's fans of all things makes my mind feel more at peace. The fact wrestling made me feel that way is sad. Seriously I could scroll down here, scroll down Facebook, twitter and I would see constant hate for WWE, some for AEW and it's just makes me jaded sadly. Only politics made me feel this way, but wrestling did it as well. That is why I quit listening to wrestling podcasts. Why do I want to hear constant negativity for hours strait, on any show.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
336 Posts
People care too much about ratings, backstage shit, backstage politics and forget what it is like to be a wrestling fan. Actually getting invested in the stories and characters. Worrying about the other stuff makes watching much less fun and to discuss

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,875 Posts
Let natural selection take it's course.
I agree! Based on your inability to get through six words without an error, your brain isn't functioning properly, so you'll be picked off quickly. As one of the strong AND smart AND fast ones, I'll happily see you eliminated quickly. :)

361 - 380 of 380 Posts