Wrestling Forum banner

341 - 360 of 380 Posts

·
The face that runs the List
10,638 Posts
The cultural obsession with dogs and cats is driven mostly from the misplaced parental impulses of aging millennials too self-centered for actual parenthood, people who will see the error of their choices when it's 2070 and they're in their eighties and being "cared for" by droogs in an underfunded public nursing home.
So you think the main reason for having kids is having someone to care for you when you're old ?

·
Team AEW
2,981 Posts
I'm already tired of AEW taking shots at WWE on their shows. I love them but the references are coming off as kinda petty now. Especially when WWE fires back and people get offended by them doing so :lol I really hope that when Mox begins cutting more promos, he doesn't reference WWE at all.

Seth Rollins is still one of my favourite wrestlers and always will be.

I'll always be a Shield fangirl and I never got tired of their reunions.
This 100%, and I don't really think it's an unpopular opinion. Many fans are tired of that non-kayfabe garbage. Just bring us what you can do, forget about that other company. I really hope Mox is gonna be himself discussing some current happening stuff in promos, rather than being stuck in the past. TNA mentioned WWE all the time, that didn't do them any good.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Feet, and children, and especially children's feet, are not sexy

:loweringangle

·
The face that runs the List
10,638 Posts
Maybe. How good of a reader are you? My guess: not very.
Well it's implied heavily in your message. You're going to pretend you didn't mean that and say I can't read because you don't want to admit this is a very wrong way to look at parenthood.

people who will see the error of their choices when it's 2070 and they're in their eighties and being "cared for" by droogs in an underfunded public nursing home.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Well it's implied heavily in your message. You're going to pretend you didn't mean that and say I can't read because you don't want to admit this is a very wrong way to look at parenthood.
lol. You're reading into the comment something that isn't there.

What's implied in the message is that people who forgo parenthood for selfish reasons will see those reasons backfire 50 years from now, even if you consider only self-preservation, which, above all else, is what self-centered people care about.

Not once do I talk about all of the personal value of having a child. That doesn't even factor into what I'm saying. You bringing it up is almost a non-sequitur.

The fact that you're reading more into what I'm saying says more about your being oversensitive, than my actual message.

·
S.E.E.S.
545 Posts
-After watching part 1, part 2 and currently on episode 9 of JoJo, I can comfortably say it's one of the most overrated Animes ever. I like it, but it's not as good as people say.
-PSVita is one of the best handhelds ever.
-Kpop is absolute dogshit (probably a popular opinion oh here, but not anywhere else)
-Persona 4 Golden > Persona 5
-Final Fantasy XIV is the best MMO ever (yes, better than wow, and I played wow for 9 years)
-Final Fantasy X-2 & the XIII trilogy are really good games, very underrated.
-GTAIV > GTAV
-Game of Thrones was not a good show, it was trash.

·
#TeamCardcaptor and Oh... Still Music >>>> Wrestli
3,419 Posts
- After playing plenty of big title games on PS4 which I really enjoyed, Gravity Rush 2 is my favorite PS4 I've played. It got me back to gaming.

- RDR2 does feel like a chore and I prefer the first game more. RDR1 had a certain mood which made it so beautiful and engaging, at the same time. Something is certainly missing from RDR2.

- RDR2's protagonist's voice is so distracted which sounds like Yosemite Sam, at times.

- Dick Dasterdly should've won, at least, ONE RACE!!!! It also pains me that nobody knows about the epicness of Wacky Races.

- Part of the reason that I love Disney movies is that every movie has a fucked up scene in them and Pinocchio donkey scene is scarier than any Exorcist movie ever. Seriously Disney... What the fuck!!!

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,875 Posts
Unpopular opinions. Hmmm.

Joe Biden would have beaten Donald Trump in 2016, but he wouldn't in 2020.

Running another woman is the worst mistake the Democratic party could possibly make.

Stephen Colbert's "Americone Dream" is the best Ben & Jerry's flavor and it's not close.

Justin Bieber has more pop songs I'll tolerate than Beyonce and Cardi B combined.

Rap hasn't been good since 2008.

Black Panther was an average-at-best Marvel movie.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
- Dick Dasterdly should've won, at least, ONE RACE!!!! It also pains me that nobody knows about the epicness of Wacky Races.
I prefer Laff A Lympics

Tokusatsu > Arrowverse

Homogenization is the reason why most modern media is terrible.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Unpopular opinions. Hmmm.

Joe Biden would have beaten Donald Trump in 2016, but he wouldn't in 2020.

Running another woman is the worst mistake the Democratic party could possibly make.

Stephen Colbert's "Americone Dream" is the best Ben & Jerry's flavor and it's not close.

Justin Bieber has more pop songs I'll tolerate than Beyonce and Cardi B combined.

Rap hasn't been good since 2008.

Black Panther was an average-at-best Marvel movie.

Agree with all of that except Ben and Jerry’s. Half baked all day brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,894 Posts

·
Angry at refs
3,116 Posts
-After watching part 1, part 2 and currently on episode 9 of JoJo, I can comfortably say it's one of the most overrated Animes ever. I like it, but it's not as good as people say.
-PSVita is one of the best handhelds ever.
-Kpop is absolute dogshit (probably a popular opinion oh here, but not anywhere else)
-Persona 4 Golden > Persona 5
-Final Fantasy XIV is the best MMO ever (yes, better than wow, and I played wow for 9 years)
-Final Fantasy X-2 & the XIII trilogy are really good games, very underrated.
-GTAIV > GTAV
-Game of Thrones was not a good show, it was trash.
1. PSVita was fucking amazing. It had everything it needed to be the top handheld, Sony just fucked it up by not backing it or making games for it.
2. How DARE you say FFXIV is better than FFXI
3. FFX-2 and FFXIII-2/3 are, imo, the worst of the entire series. FFXIII itself was okay, but severely lacked good characters.
4. Any GTA > GTAV tbh

·
Angry at refs
3,116 Posts
Part of the reason that I love Disney movies is that every movie has a fucked up scene in them and Pinocchio donkey scene is scarier than any Exorcist movie ever. Seriously Disney... What the fuck!!!
That's because Disney movies are based on actual stories. They change them to be more 'friendly' in a sense, but the main stories are actually pretty fucked up. The original Snow White, for instance, is dark as hell.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
1. PSVita was fucking amazing. It had everything it needed to be the top handheld, Sony just fucked it up by not backing it or making games for it.
100% agree. The Sony PSVita is amazing. I have 2(one stock legal 64GB and the other hacked with a 512GB microSD card loaded with emulators and games). Both have the OLED screens.

341 - 360 of 380 Posts