Wrestling Forum banner

321 - 340 of 380 Posts

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,875 Posts
Owning pets that run around your house (dogs, cats, etc.) is stupid. Why in god's name do I want animals running around the place? My fish, led by my bottom-feeder World Famous Actor Nic Cage, are more than enough.

Mayonnaise is disgusting and not fit for human consumption. Same for sour cream and cottage cheese.

Beyonce is awful and hasn't created a single song worth a damn. Madonna eats her for lunch.

Justin Bieber is total trash, but he's had a few catchy songs that I'll admit I don't mind if they come on the radio/Pandora/whatever.

I don't care if you're a rapist, a murderer, etc.; if you've created art that I like, I'm going to keep liking that art (see Jackson, Michael and Spacey, Kevin).

Seinfeld is so much better than Friends, the fact that they're ever compared is downright offensive.

Game of Thrones was good, but the fact that it's mentioned among the greatest TV shows of all time is way too strong.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
The 90s were overrated and most of the stuff that gets such high praise wasn't that good

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Adults in general never grew up mentally and act more like how it's perceived children do than actual children by a large fucking margin
True... at least most kids are willing to learn. Alot of adults (the ignorant ones obviously) think because they reached a certain age they cant be bothered to learn anything or improve as a human

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Owning pets that run around your house (dogs, cats, etc.) is stupid. Why in god's name do I want animals running around the place? My fish, led by my bottom-feeder World Famous Actor Nic Cage, are more than enough.

Mayonnaise is disgusting and not fit for human consumption. Same for sour cream and cottage cheese.

Beyonce is awful and hasn't created a single song worth a damn. Madonna eats her for lunch.

Justin Bieber is total trash, but he's had a few catchy songs that I'll admit I don't mind if they come on the radio/Pandora/whatever.

I don't care if you're a rapist, a murderer, etc.; if you've created art that I like, I'm going to keep liking that art (see Jackson, Michael and Spacey, Kevin).

Seinfeld is so much better than Friends, the fact that they're ever compared is downright offensive.

Game of Thrones was good, but the fact that it's mentioned among the greatest TV shows of all time is way too strong.
BLASPHEMY!!! Mayonnaise is the best thing ever :lol

I agree with you about Beyonce though lol, she's not even that good IMO. Ditto for Madonna, she's released some absolutely amazing songs in the past (Live To Tell, Justify My Love, Take A Bow, Frozen, I Want You etc).

·
Registered
975 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Adults in general never grew up mentally and act more like how it's perceived children do than actual children by a large fucking margin
I cringe every time I hear an adult say "kids today" like there's is something wrong with today's youth. They act as if they were Wally Cleaver in their youth and they're Ward Cleaver as an adult.

·
Registered
975 Posts
i bang dudes regularly but Anime is the gayest shit ive ever seen

·
Premium Member
10,734 Posts
you are correcting my spelling when i was making fun of you, and the way you type... stop bitching on a thread that clearly says UNPOPULAR opinions!
And I'm making fun of you for not knowing the difference between your and you're, you stupid piece of shit. You wana come at me for bitching in RANTS you fucking moron?? I will bitch and shit on his opinion, just like I will bitch and shit on your stupid opinion, just like I will bitch and shit on any opinion I want in this section. Now go suck a dick and play with people your own age you wah wah witless.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Was Jojo fired? If so it would be totally justified for getting herself pregnant with someone from her workplace. Very unprofessional and inappropriate conduct.

Looks like she really tubbed up too. :trumpout

·
Registered
975 Posts
And I'm making fun of you for not knowing the difference between your and you're, you stupid piece of shit. You wana come at me for bitching in RANTS you fucking moron?? I will bitch and shit on his opinion, just like I will bitch and shit on your stupid opinion, just like I will bitch and shit on any opinion I want in this section. Now go suck a dick and play with people your own age you wah wah witless.

I keep on hearing u talking but all I am hearing is "wahh wahh wahh!"

·
\m/
24,147 Posts
Throwing a few here...

Wrestling
- Becky Lynch is a GOAT and the best thing going on wrestling right now
- Reigns is better than Rollins in every aspect of wrestling
- Rusev is a low/mid card guy who doesn’t have the tools to be a main eventer. Mid-card semi-comedy act is his ceiling
- People who think that some new golden era will come once Triple H takes over and Vince retires are in for a rude awakening
- Obsessing over ratings, quarterly financials, draws, etc is completely pointless for a fan to do

Games
- Gameplay wise Red Dead Recemption 2 is outdated and even mediocre. More importantly the slow and long animations for doing practically anything they incorporated into the game for the sake of “realism” make it a chore to play
- Final Fantasy IX is overrated and was a regression from what VII and VIII had done
- Final Fantasy XV is the worst game in the main series
- Dark Souls III is better than Dark Souls I
- Ubisoft is currently one of the best AAA devs

Music
- Beyoncé is an amazing talented performer who is not overrated
- On the same topic, Beyoncé’s Lemonade should have won album of the year over Adele’s 25
- The notion that you are supposed to grow out of listening to any particular genre of music is nonsense
- Kid A is a better album than OK Computer
- The snobbish attitude that many metalheads have towards other genres of music in particular those that are popular is childish and downright ridiculous

Movies
- Nicolas Winding Refn’s films are all style and no substance. While beautifully shot they don’t offer much else
- Scarlett Johansson and Kristen Stewart are very good actresses
- Christopher Nolan films suffer from having too much exposition
- Hereditary just wasn’t a good movie
- Tarantino’s films have been lacking ever since his long time editor died (after Inglorioous Basterds)

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
Games
- Gameplay wise Red Dead Recemption 2 is outdated and even mediocre. More importantly the slow and long animations for doing practically anything they incorporated into the game for the sake of “realism” make it a chore to play
I loved red dead redemption 2 but I think that it being hyped up as the "revolution of gaming" was simply not true. It plays just like any other rockstar game that has been produced in the last decade really. There isnt much about it that I could say will revolutionise gaming. Their control schemes are even rather questionable tbh. Its quite easy to get tangled up and do the wrong thing purely because the buttons are mapped to the same opposite actions.

weird thing about the animations is that some of the actions dont even have animations, for example, if you select his hat from the horse, it just magically appears on his head. Sticks out like a sore thumb when nearly everything else has animations. Thats the problem when you go into so much detail. The moments that you don't go into so much detail suddenly seem lazy.

·
\m/
24,147 Posts
I loved red dead redemption 2 but I think that it being hyped up as the "revolution of gaming" was simply not true. It plays just like any other rockstar game that has been produced in the last decade really. There isnt much about it that I could say will revolutionise gaming. Their control schemes are even rather questionable tbh. Its quite easy to get tangled up and do the wrong thing purely because the buttons are mapped to the same opposite actions.

weird thing about the animations is that some of the actions dont even have animations, for example, if you select his hat from the horse, it just magically appears on his head. Sticks out like a sore thumb when nearly everything else has animations. Thats the problem when you go into so much detail. The moments that you don't go into so much detail suddenly seem lazy.
Agreed, the controls and how the characters handle are very much Rockstar's Achilles Heel. They seem to struggle with those aspects of their games. As you mention the animations in RDR2 are very inconsistent as well. You get no long animation for picking up bullets if I remember correctly. The way Arthur/John moves is very sluggish as well, you either walk really slow or run very fast. Searching for and picking up things indoors is also tedious because the areas that trigger a button prompt are very small.

Overall it is not a bad game, I think I gave it an 8 when I finished it or something like that but it is not a game I see myself going back to.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I'm already tired of AEW taking shots at WWE on their shows. I love them but the references are coming off as kinda petty now. Especially when WWE fires back and people get offended by them doing so :lol I really hope that when Mox begins cutting more promos, he doesn't reference WWE at all.

Seth Rollins is still one of my favourite wrestlers and always will be.

I'll always be a Shield fangirl and I never got tired of their reunions.

Reactions: RBrooks
321 - 340 of 380 Posts