Donald Trump is not all bad

Big Bang Theory is better than Friends

Ibiza is overrated

Cheesecake is better than Applepie

and Maths is a more funner school subject than English

·
No Mercy
1,471 Posts
Austin sucks. He's a bald coward who got carried by anyone he feuded with. Vince made him who he was. I couldn't name you a single Austin moment, promo or match I've ever enjoyed.

ECW sucked. Just another coward hardcore promotion.

Austin, Steiner, Heyman, Punk, Cornette, Coward Zone Wrestling - the biggest cowards of 'em all.

Dragon Ball Z sucks.

Daniel Bryan is a B+ player.

'Wrestling' sucks. Entertainment is what matters.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Both size marks and indy only fans are retarded.

Being big does not make you more credible in a fictional world where the Big Show isn't the most successful wrestler in history.

MMA people can fuck off already, ruining WWE with the way they get over pushed for some bizarre sense of "credibility."

MMA supporters are hypocrites, where are all these guys clamouring for Jack Gallagher to be pushed to the top?

Promos/stories in wrestling are hugely overrated and have been since the Attitude Era. Take them out of wrestling and you still have the matches which is the only thing wrestling do better than anybody else. Take away the wrestling and you have literally the worst TV show with the worst writers and worst actors on screen ever. It was better when it was a short "interview" with Mean Gene than it's ever been doing all the idiotic 20 minute in-ring promos.

A significant portion of past stars would bomb if they debuted in 2018, regardless of what people think of their "legendary charisma."

WWE should embrace hiphop culture and drop all the played out hard rock, long hair and other shit that hasn't been cool in nearly 2 decades.

WWE should stop trying to appeal to any of their ageing fanbase and instead target modern teenagers/young adults instead of losing that part of their audience once they stop being young children.

Vince McMahon was lucky, not a genius.

"Big Fight Feel" is something made up by people who have no other positives they can use when talking about a wrestler.

Finn Balor looks infinitely more credible than people like Bray Wyatt who looks about as athletic as a disabled couch potato.

People who claim that everything in the modern day sucks and everything from the past aren't the last bastion of taste, they're just massively out of touch people who don't realise that they've taken the place of the older people who used to call the things they themselves liked "trash."

Outside of the PPVs, the Attitude Era is straight garbage when you watch it back, not "good tv" in the slightest.

Casuals aren't all size marks, Cena, Roman and Brock have pushed more of them away than any small indy talent period.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Nadal > Federer

Ronaldo > Messi

I've got no problem with the Kardashians

I don't think wrestling in itself is any more embarrassing than anime or super hero movies

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Roman Reigns is one of my favourite wrestlers, I think he's great <3

I've NEVER liked Brock Lesnar and think he's the most overrated wrestler around.

Eurovision is one of most entertaining things on TV and it's not just a silly novelty thing.

Pop music is the best genre of music.

Adam Lambert is one of the most talented singers alive today, he has such stage presence as well.

I don't understand the appeal of TV shows like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead.

Beyonce is super overrated. Her music isn't that good and her fans treat her like she's God :rolleyes:

I don't like superhero movies WHATSOEVER.

·
Registered
939 Posts
can be anything you like it to be

i will start

Donald Trump is not all bad

Big Bang Theory is better than Friends

Ibiza is overrated

Cheesecake is better than Applepie

and Maths is a more funner school subject than English
Was this on purpose? :reigns3

·
Baby Yoda
29,747 Posts
Roman Reigns is one of my favourite wrestlers, I think he's great <3

I've NEVER liked Brock Lesnar and think he's the most overrated wrestler around.

Eurovision is one of most entertaining things on TV and it's not just a silly novelty thing.

Pop music is the best genre of music.

Adam Lambert is one of the most talented singers alive today, he has such stage presence as well.

I don't understand the appeal of TV shows like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead.

Beyonce is super overrated. Her music isn't that good and her fans treat her like she's God :rolleyes:

I don't like superhero movies WHATSOEVER.
I never got the deal with Beyonce either. Walking Dead is terrible nowadays, early on it had potential.

Anime is for man-children and pedophiles.
:cornettefu

·
Baby Yoda
29,747 Posts
Simpsons went downhill after 10 seasons, it's unwatchable these days.

Manga > Marvel and DC comics.

Anime > Marvel and DC movies/cartoons

Goku is a poor protagonist and his appeal comes from transformations. His character development stopped years ago.

The Vegeta-Goku rivalry is grossly overrated, I wouldn't even call them rivals. Goku doesn't consider Vegeta a rival and Vegeta is always playing catch up. Naruto and Sasuke get a lot of hate, but their rivalry was infinitely better and I enjoyed the pay off a lot more.

AJ Styles>>>Daniel Bryan

Naruto is the best of the Holy shounen trinity.

Donald Trump is an amusing man.

The RA Era as a WHOLE 02-08 was more appealing to me than The AE 97-01 of WWE.

(No hard feelings guys lol)
Nah,

One Piece >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> daylight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto

You need to stick with it to truly appreciate One Piece. Naruto became a complete mess towards the end.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Rap and hip hop is shit.

90s slow jamz is for fags.

Wonder Woman was a crappy movie.

Daniel Bryan's road to WrestleMania 30 build was too predictable and boring.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,805 Posts
- Dolph Ziggler is a great wrestler, and a very good all-around talent :ziggler2

- Seth Rollins is good on the mic :rollins

- Dean Ambrose is a good wrestler :ambrose5

- I don't think Chris Benoit was a monster :armfold

- I don't find Jason Jordan to be THAT entertaining :shrug

- Taylor Swift('s music) is cool in my book :evil

- Charlotte Flair was a good choice for Asuka to lose her undefeated streak to :)

- I'd rather have Brock Lesnar as the part-time Universal Champion than a full-timer in Roman Reigns; almost any other full-timer I'm cool with being the Raw world champion though ;)

- As talented as Rusev is, I think he should keep having Aiden English as his partner if he wants to continue being among the most over acts :rusevyes

- Drew McIntyre is better off staying in Raw's tag division for the rest of the year :eek:

1 - 20 of 380 Posts