Wrestling Forum banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Butter My Arse
12,563 Posts
Did you ever tell your lead singer I thought his falsetto made him sound like Gollum?
By falsetto I think you mean his screams? Or the trailing part of his screams which sound like water going down a drain?

His vocals get compared to a lot of things, I think Gollum may be one of them. I guess for the wrestling link, the closest comparison he gets is Luna Vachon haha.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,743 Posts
By falsetto I think you mean his screams? Or the trailing part of his screams which sound like water going down a drain?

His vocals get compared to a lot of things, I think Gollum may be one of them. I guess for the wrestling link, the closest comparison he gets is Luna Vachon haha.
We were talking about it in the chatbox before the forum changed. I commented about it when his screams went higher and I thought you said that was his falsetto.

·
Butter My Arse
12,563 Posts
We were talking about it in the chatbox before the forum changed. I commented about it when his screams went higher and I thought you said that was his falsetto.
Ahhhh right yes! That may have been our old vocalist, our new (well, not ‘new’ anymore) one is similiar but most of his vocals are more of the screamy variety.

·
Registered
Galaleroy
1,639 Posts
lol, get new bandmates then ;)

We've already been through so much. And I do like the challenge of trying to carve my own way. Besides, they're so fucking talented its scary sometimes. I'll just hum a melody that may be in my head, go smoke, come back and they've already got a structure down and ideas on how to close. I couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
We've already been through so much. And I do like the challenge of trying to carve my own way. Besides, they're so fucking talented its scary sometimes. I'll just hum a melody that may be in my head, go smoke, come back and they've already got a structure down and ideas on how to close. I couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else
Yeah, was only joking - they seemed mint TBH

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
Was doing some rearranging in the closet and found some old pictures. One was of me back in 2007 when I had long hair and the Lemmy facial hair. People were legit scared of me at 6'2" tall. It was hilarious. Sorry it's a bit grainy.

View attachment 110168
you could pass for a young Butcher for sure!

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,743 Posts
you could pass for a young Butcher for sure!
A fantastic and welcome compliment. Makes me feel better than I did a few years back when I shaved my head bald and resembled King Kong Bundy. I've dropped at least 30 pounds since then but still.

And no I will not be posting those pictures. They were deleted promptly.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts