Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

Death Rides a Horse
We have a few actually. We auditioned for tiny desk, last year. Google wridacule and the rapture. Our band camp has the projects for free and that should bring up the YouTube page as well.

First tiny desk audition

That's pretty cool man. I see you covering Mobb Deep as well? Well, damn.

Death Rides a Horse
That is pretty awesome Cat, will you be wearing glasses like Mr. Spengler? :3 I haven't dressed up for Halloween in like 4 years, but I know I have an old photo somewhere here. I'll post it when I find it.

ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I actually wear glasses but take them off for pictures and videos :LOL: They are kinda 60鈥檚 cat eye looking style, not the round Egon one鈥檚, but, it will do:p

Death Rides a Horse
Needs more pics of WF members playing music instruments.

We could form a WF band sending WAV files to each other while someone else can oversee the production side on their DAW and somebody could write lyrics and then we could write new themes for AEW.

Okay maybe not.
I want to see videos where members are actually playing their music instruments or singing. @Wridacule recently brought the fire to the thread. Give me Stairway to Heaven, Honey Bucket!

Registered
Galaleroy
Yeah dude, it's dope. Has anyone ever told you, you sound a bit like the lead singer from Rage Against The Machine?
Yeah, I've heard that a time or two.. lol. Big shoes to fill, but it's nice to be the one they usually call when someone wants to cover rage. My bandmates don't dig it as much as I do, otherwise I'd have leaned into that a bit more

Registered
Yeah, I've heard that a time or two.. lol. Big shoes to fill, but it's nice to be the one they usually call when someone wants to cover rage. My bandmates don't dig it as much as I do, otherwise I'd have leaned into that a bit more
lol, get new bandmates then ;)

41 - 60 of 75 Posts