Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
don't look a day over 30

also... no fat, neckbeard virgins here it seems :D - you giving wrestling fans a bad name ;)

well done lad
Attitude Era teens were more frat boy, loud, obnoxious and body conscious. :ROFLMAO:

We definitely didn't know the phase 4 lineup of future Marvel properties 🤣

·
Registered
Galaleroy
1,639 Posts
I had been flirting with the idea of becoming a dandy (I've since slowed down on drinking 😅) so I wanted to get fancy for a performance we had booked. After hearing the venue owner died, I haven't sprung for a new performance outfit lol. Learned my lesson...

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
I had been flirting with the idea of becoming a dandy (I've since slowed down on drinking 😅) so I wanted to get fancy for a performance we had booked. After hearing the venue owner died, I haven't sprung for a new performance outfit lol. Learned my lesson...

View attachment 108758
fucking hell dude, looking snazzy as fuuuck

what type of performance?

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
Right on man thanks! I'm in a jazz/rap band. We do some covers, but mainly original stuff. I have no delusions of granduere by any means, but it's still nice to go to a dive bar, go apeshit, and get to drink for free😅
dude, if you have some youtube vids of you guys performing, share it - would love to see that shit

jazz / rap band sounds hectic :D

·
Registered
Galaleroy
1,639 Posts
dude, if you have some youtube vids of you guys performing, share it - would love to see that shit

jazz / rap band sounds hectic :D
We have a few actually. We auditioned for tiny desk, last year. Google wridacule and the rapture. Our band camp has the projects for free and that should bring up the YouTube page as well.

First tiny desk audition

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
We have a few actually. We auditioned for tiny desk, last year. Google wridacule and the rapture. Our band camp has the projects for free and that should bring up the YouTube page as well.

First tiny desk audition
duuuuuuuudddddeeeee :love: :love: :love:

people need to know how cool this is! Well doneee!

super talented

edit> your voice / style almost sounds like the rage against the machine guy :love:

edit edit> subbing to your youtube, stuff is legit

·
Registered
Galaleroy
1,639 Posts
duuuuuuuudddddeeeee :love: :love: :love:

people need to know how cool this is! Well doneee!

super talented

edit> your voice / style almost sounds like the rage against the machine guy :love:

edit edit> subbing to your youtube, stuff is legit
That's pretty high praise, man! I really appreciate that. I'd be lying if I said I didn't try and copy a bit of his flavor, but there's only 1 Zach de la Rocha.. You're too kind man. This place doesn't deserve you!

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

I am going to be a Ghostbuster for Halloween, got my suit, a walkie talkie that plays lines from the movie, and here is my deluxe proton pack that lights up and makes sounds :p

I ain’t ever gonna grow up:LOL:

·
Registered
14,571 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
look at that smouldering gaze :love:
I always liked this pic of me, mostly cause I don't actually need glasses but I think they suit me, these are legit just fashion glasses I got out of one of the boxes hahaha

You really know how to lay a thirst trap, lol! This is beyond awesome
I think you've just told us all how horny/blue balled you are, cause she has given us nothing to thirst over there, no booty or booba showing, etc you need to get on that xhamster tonight mate 👀

View attachment 108762

I am going to be a Ghostbuster for Halloween, got my suit, a walkie talkie that plays lines from the movie, and here is my deluxe proton pack that lights up and makes sounds :p

100% inspired by the remake, right? The better of the two Ghostbusters 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

·
Registered
Galaleroy
1,639 Posts
I always liked this pic of me, mostly cause I don't actually need glasses but I think they suit me, these are legit just fashion glasses I got out of one of the boxes hahaha

I think you've just told us all how horny/blue balled you are, cause she has given us nothing to thirst over there, no booty or booba showing, etc you need to get on that xhamster tonight mate 👀

100% inspired by the remake, right? The better of the two Ghostbusters 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Girls into nerdy stuff are in pretty high demand. I just like to give compliments. I wasn't shooting my shot by any means, lol

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Girls into nerdy stuff are in pretty high demand. I just like to give compliments. I wasn't shooting my shot by any means, lol
You didn't think she was a nerd before? Are you aware of the forum we're on? She also likes Star Trek so she is 1000000% a nerd hahahaha nah ofc you weren't man, and even if you were, that's some big nuts to do it in front of everyone so respect

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
You didn't think she was a nerd before? Are you aware of the forum we're on? She also likes Star Trek so she is 1000000% a nerd hahahaha nah ofc you weren't man, and even if you were, that's some big nuts to do it in front of everyone so respect
did you not see @Wridacule ‘s photo and video

MFer is legit the coolest of us all, i’ll hear no different :D :D

followed by @Seth Grimes of course ;)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
View attachment 108762

And Bobby Brown "On Our Own" playing in the background.

"trying'a battle my boys? That's not real"

• Love
Reactions: Catalanotto
21 - 40 of 75 Posts