Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 4187 Posts

·
Registered
17,032 Posts
Bwhahaha!
I could wear a turtle neck shirt and some idiot would still say I'm fishing for attention. I'm an easy target to pick on so people do it because its cool to call me out on things. The thirsty comments are my favorite. People assume i get all these msg and reps from make posters on here. Not at all. I think my last pm convo was with you about messi and look how long ago that was lol

Your pic looked really cute though! I liked your hair. You always have the best hair in your pics. I could never pull that style off xD
Brandie..i agree..them eyes really are nice, big, round and beautiful (Y) :cool2

·
Registered
887 Posts

HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAROFLHAHAHAHA

OMG BRANDIE WHERE IS UR SELF RESPECT, HOW DARE U POST UR CLEAVAGE I MEAN COME ON WHY R U BEING AN ATTENSHUN WHORE!1!1!!11!!

I had shorts on in mine and an exposed shoulder, I never even got called on it. I AM NOT WORTHY.

I'll call you on it. So much skin! You are worthy to me. :cool2

·
Eat the rude
7,685 Posts
I like this I can put some faces to the names now!!

Me with long hair
Less long hair
short hair.
You look a little like someone I knew from high school. He played guitar and bass, but mostly the geetar. :lol Nice pics by the way.

Join the darkside, its more fun over here!
Maybe someday. :lol

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
From three or four years back. My friends and I used to get together, play Monopoly, play N64 and have some drinks one night every weekend. A lot of alcohol led to us finding some old beach towels in my parents' garage, finding a wreath and being inspired to recreate:

(I'm in the orange towel) Poor editing job = Me.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Thanks mates! There's a better photo of us, in the same pose but holding alcohol / cigarettes (Jesus is lighting someone's cigarette, I'm drinking Jager). I never took the time to edit it into the Last Supper though. Might look better.

·
Registered
887 Posts
You look a little like someone I knew from high school. He played guitar and bass, but mostly the geetar. :lol Nice pics by the way.

Maybe someday. :lol
Thanks! :D:

161 - 180 of 4187 Posts