Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 4187 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
that is one purple gym, man. :lmao
Sigh. I know. Planet fitness. But can't deny $10/month. And they have everything. A lot of stuff other PFs don't have like flat bench stations, heavy dumbbells (lol) and free Olympic bars. I'm joining a second gym though. A real gym haha

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Sigh. I know. Planet fitness. But can't deny $10/month. And they have everything. A lot of stuff other PFs don't have like flat bench stations, heavy dumbbells (lol) and free Olympic bars. I'm joining a second gym though. A real gym haha
I was going to mock you for going to Planet Fitness, since Planet Fitness isn't a real gym. But, you realize this yourself and are making amends for it.

Well played.

Edit: Hold on, you're not using the Smith machine are you? If so, I may have to go back on that whole "not mocking you" thing I just established.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I was going to mock you for going to Planet Fitness, since Planet Fitness isn't a real gym. But, you realize this yourself and are making amends for it.

Well played.

Edit: Hold on, you're not using the Smith machine are you? If so, I may have to go back on that whole "not mocking you" thing I just established.
Bahah I am. But I was just using it for shrugs. I get a better squeeze that way lately than with dumbbells

101 - 120 of 4187 Posts