Wrestling Forum banner

4161 - 4174 of 4174 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I have zero problem with the prospect of going grey.
Same here @adamclark52 , I'm nearly 36 and my beard is going grey and I wouldn't ever dye my hair either just be myself and not follow society's way , I do my own thing , like the meerkats on tv say " Simples "

Peace .

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Speaking of tattoos, I finished my Final Fantasy sleeve last weekend. All the red is the shading we did. It should heal lighter shades of grey. It's red in the pictures because of bruising.

If you look you'll see the logos for Final Fantasies IV, VIII, XIII and XV in there.

Up next?

What's left of my left arm!

There sweet tattoo's them , I'm getting my mam and dads name on my chest , p,us I've got the Cero Miedo one to get aswell for xmas , my mate does them and he's the best in my area where I live .

Those tats are freaking sweet , did the coloring hurt dude?

Peace .

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Speaking of tattoos, I finished my Final Fantasy sleeve last weekend. All the red is the shading we did. It should heal lighter shades of grey. It's red in the pictures because of bruising.

If you look you'll see the logos for Final Fantasies IV, VIII, XIII and XV in there.

Up next?

What's left of my left arm!

There sweet tattoo's them , I'm getting my mam and dads name on my chest , p,us I've got the Cero Miedo one to get aswell for xmas , my mate does them and he's the best in my area where I live .

Those tats are freaking sweet , did the coloring hurt dude?

Peace .
the shading was brutal. Worst part was the tip of the elbow, followed by the wrist and then the closer he got to the armpit.

It’s already healed pretty light grey instead of red, I’ll post another picture in a few weeks when it’s all healed

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Found this tee today ain't seen it for ages , got some funny looks at the gym . Fuck them and I saw a guy looking at me I laughed and said still better than the toon army in my Geordie accent haha .

Peace .

Attachments

·
Steady as she goes
5,261 Posts
Alright carter haha! Support your local team haha no time for glory supporters

Just kidding mate, man u are just as shit as us now haha

Toon toon

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,376 Posts
A few of the fiancee and I. Got engaged in early fall!

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,376 Posts
4161 - 4174 of 4174 Posts