Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's change the mood up a bit from the race, politics, and outrage talk and have some innocent fun. Not quite video games, not quite artistic expression.

Let's see the battlestations you fellow WF members post from regularly.. If possible try to include a shot of you logged into WF for confirmation..

·
From parts unknown
23,257 Posts
I have 2 different PC setups. One in a study for more private/professional use and another by my bedside for gaming and watching movies.

The vertical monitor is excellent for web browsing and working on word documents.

Ultrawide for gaming and movie watching:

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 2 different PC setups. One in a study for more private/professional use and another by my bedside for gaming and watching movies.

The vertical monitor is excellent for web browsing and working on word documents.
Nice, I always wanted a vertical monitor just for web browsing but just never pulled the plug..

·
From parts unknown
23,257 Posts
Nice, I always wanted a vertical monitor just for web browsing but just never pulled the plug..
I always figured that I'll have to buy a new VESA compliant monitor to get it setup vertically but then I had this spare tablet stand that I engineered to make this monitor vertical.

It is well worth it tho. It's great for comics, picture viewing etc and makes full use of the scrolling features most websites use these days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts