Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

· Registered
7,589 Posts
No one can say for sure because WWE often keep people around on the roster just for the sake of it like they did with Funaki for years but i would like this list to look a little something like this,

Mark Henry
The Bella Twins
The Great Khali
Ranjin Singh
Zack Ryder
Tamina
R-Truth
Hornswoggle
Tyler Reks
David Otunga
Husky Harris

Not one of them contributes anything to WWE at all in my opinion and are absolutely pointless in keeping, there are a lot of talented wrestler's like Chavo Guerrero who get next to not tv time at all whilst those aforementioned names do. It is time for WWE to cut away the dead wood and if they decide later on then they need to pack the rosters out again then they have people down that are getting a lot of praise in FCW like Richie Steamboat, Tyler Black and Peter Orlov whilst Michael Tarver is currently there as will Mistico be very shortly as well.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Hopefully Khali, Ranjin, Hornswoggle, Masters, Otunga, Reks, Truth, The Divas...

Reactions: Chismo

· Registered
4,882 Posts
No one can say for sure because WWE often keep people around on the roster just for the sake of it like they did with Funaki for years but i would like this list to look a little something like this,

Mark Henry
The Bella Twins
The Great Khali
Ranjin Singh
Zack Ryder
Tamina
R-Truth
Hornswoggle
Tyler Reks
David Otunga
Husky Harris

Not one of them contributes anything to WWE at all in my opinion and are absolutely pointless in keeping, there are a lot of talented wrestler's like Chavo Guerrero who get next to not tv time at all whilst those aforementioned names do. It is time for WWE to cut away the dead wood and if they decide later on then they need to pack the rosters out again then they have people down that are getting a lot of praise in FCW like Richie Steamboat, Tyler Black and Peter Orlov whilst Michael Tarver is currently there as will Mistico be very shortly as well.
I understand where you're coming from but in my opinion it would be stupid to get rid of a guy like R-Truth who is still very over with the fans. It's best to cut the wrestlers who get no reaction at all because at the end of the day it is a business.

· Registered
1,122 Posts
Hopefully Khali, Ranjin, Hornswoggle, Masters, Otunga, Reks, Truth, The Divas...
Can't see Khali, Otunga and R Truth being released. Especially Khali, he's too much of a valuable asset in the Asian market tbf.

Isn't Ranjin behind scene's something to do production or marketing? If so he won't be going anywhere either.

I can see some of the jobber's going. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryder is one of the guy's being endeavoured.

· Registered
6,278 Posts

Mark Henry
The Bella Twins
The Great Khali
Ranjin Singh
Zack Ryder
Tamina
R-Truth
Hornswoggle
Tyler Reks
David Otunga
Husky Harris
You seem to have trouble figuring out who actually contributes to the WWE product.

Khali and Singh bring in Indian/Asian viewers.

Hornswoggle makes the kids happy.

McMahon has a hard-on for the Bellas, and they're even getting pushed right now.

Mark Henry is fine. If they planned on firing him, they'd be jobbing him out left and right to give others the rub. He just crushed Sheamus recently, so he's fine. When Henry starts losing week in and week out, you can start worrying.

Otunga is fine because of his wife. If they break up, look out.

Truth was just in the Elimination Chamber, for heaven's sake. He's not going anywhere.

Ryder, Tamina, Reks, and Harris? They could all go. Think about how someone contributes to the product before thinking they'll be fired.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Can't see Khali, Otunga and R Truth being released. Especially Khali, he's too much of a valuable asset in the Asian market tbf.

Isn't Ranjin behind scene's something to do production or marketing? If so he won't be going anywhere either.

I can see some of the jobber's going. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryder is one of the guy's being endeavoured.
Yeah, I know they won't, I just got excited.

· Banned
201 Posts
The Bella whores aren't going anywhere apparently the whores are involved in heavy politics backstage. Wouldn't be surprised if Bryan loses the US title and gets released too. I think wwe has given up on him

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Darren Young will probably get released, he barely shows up on Superstars these days, the man seemingly serves no purpose in the roster. Same with The Usos. And also i'm afraid they will release Ted DiBiase in near future, maybe this means nothing but he's nowhere to be found this week, he's usually getting screen time whether it's on Raw or NXT but this week he doesn't show up at all. If they release him i think i will cry, lol, well maybe not but i'll obviously be disappointed. :(

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.