Wrestling Forum banner

Post sports mishaps

1945 Views 19 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  XrayZen
Some pretty gruesome ones out there.
Theres alot of race car wreck into the crowd type vids, try not to post anything overtly fatal.
I'll start with this poor guy, put a few too many dumbbells on that rack.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Banned
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, thats nuts any way you slice it. Not sure if he survived, looks like the weights themselves prevented the bar from crushing his neck, but no doubt he must have been seriously injured.
I saw a weight lifting mishap even worse, a guy literally blew his ass out lifting too much, I won't post that one even if I could find it, which I am not going to try. Some things, once is enough to see.

· Banned
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those leg flops look uber painful. I saw a kickboxing clip some time back, guys leg flopped worse than I ever saw, I'll see if I can dig it up.

Don't really consider bull fighting a sport, but some do.
A stark reminder that people and bulls were not meant to be in close proximity to one another.
I'm not liking this guys odds, might have survived if they got to him quick enough.

· Registered
71 Posts
Those leg flops look uber painful. I saw a kickboxing clip some time back, guys leg flopped worse than I ever saw, I'll see if I can dig it up.

Don't really consider bull fighting a sport, but some do.
A stark reminder that people and bulls were not meant to be in close proximity to one another.
I'm not liking this guys odds, might have survived if they got to him quick enough.

GORE! GORE! GORE!

This ones pretty nasty too.

· Banned
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GORE! GORE! GORE!

This ones pretty nasty too.
Lol GORE! GORE! GORE!, I never thought of that !
Its pretty hard for most people, I think, not to root for the bull.
These guys get what exactly what they deserve for torturing an animal like that.

I think the one you posted is the leg flop I mentioned earlier in the thread.

· Registered
734 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.