Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Banned
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for us to embrass ourselfs by showing off pics of our queer asses :eek: :D but serisouly, just post as many as you feel you need too, and tell us how long ago they are.

These two here are from a few months back. Im guessing three or fourish. I am bigger then these, because well I love to work out :evil: And Im too lazy to snap some new ones and put them up. But who isnt!?!

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha.

I thought there was a thread for this allready? This one will end up closed like the old one.

P.S. Don't they make shirts where you're from?

·
Banned
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seeing how I wearing hoody in those two pics I came up with this logical explantion. Which happens to be that these two pics had been taken in the same day, if not within the same 10 min time period, note the same colored room :shocked: pretty amazing shit :lmao

·
Banned
914 Posts
dude, do you really think that D-man and company is really going to tell you who they really are? hell no!! I wouldn't, my mommy told me to never talk to strangers or let the pervs look at my naked body... LMFAO!

·
Banned
914 Posts
^^^, you didn't flame, you just mildly scorched his ass and used his own words to do it! nice turnaround i give u rep!

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Why would we? You aren't trying to look tough with a bare chest. Lmfao. When that dude is old enough to realise, he will feel like the biggest loser. (I'm surprised he doesn't allready)

I might show his girlfriend a real man. :)

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
this has been done SO many times, usually only quarter of the posts contain pictures

any who...

here is my queer ass(hehhe now wit added punage)

·
Banned
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You look pretty pimp there Evil Steve :D nice room btw even pimper

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
You're so fit and tank, yet you're too lazy to take new pics? Yeah, that isn't a contradiction if I've ever seen/heard one. Also, maybe if you got some sleep as well you wouldn't be too lazy, I dunno, maybe that's just me.

I'd post a pic, but I doubt there's any point. I already have, and this will be closed soon enough. BTW, I reckon I recognise you, but don't know what from.

Reactions: [/kev]

·
Banned
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:shocked: wow if you thoguht that was tanekd you outta see me now a days. I've undergone alot of change working out in the last 3 months or so. I should start wrestling right now :) Shane Helms did at 16 :cool:

·
Banned
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GASP! Im a bundle of sticks o no, what shall I ever do. I can not live on with my life knowing Im a bundle of sticks, o woe as me :confused:

1 - 20 of 218 Posts