Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody think Roode and Ethan are gonna be strong players for AJ's title after Bully gets knocked down by AJ again for the re match? I think Ethan being in this Carter fam angle may lead to a big push for him, real early.

Can't forget Magnus either. Aries will probably be busy for now, Unfortunately. Ethan's angle pretty much writes itself, and I'm pretty interested if it plays out the way y'all know I'm thinking atm.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
They'll probably turn Magnus heel OR make Styles the corporate champ as a SWERVE!~ (please no). Styles/Ray, Styles/Aries, Styles/Roode and end with Magnus winning the title. If they give Ethan Carter a monster push I would be baffled. It's fuckin' Derrick Bateman, he doesn't justify a huge push. The way they've built him up he comes across as a goofy comedy character.

magnus will win the title thursday. callin it now.
Doubt it, they are doing Bully/AJ.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
if Magnus is a face, how does he get a title match at anytime over the next 2 to 3 months? maybe if Magnus turned heel he could have a shot within that time period.

Roode should definitely be a factor from early on after BFG.

Ethan. not sure. I would rather not see him be a major player as in someone getting a title shot. that seems like way too much too soon.
one of the things I really don't like, is seeing people complain that Ethan is Derrick Bateman. he was someone else in a different company, so the fuck what? so he is some WWE reject? you know Undertaker was Mean Mark in WCW, yet does he get called a WCW reject? forget what this guy did in WWE. this is partly why TNA can't get better, because fans can't give them a chance.

·
Intoner
6,590 Posts
Anderson will interfere in world title match on impact or attack bully after

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
if Magnus is a face, how does he get a title match at anytime over the next 2 to 3 months? maybe if Magnus turned heel he could have a shot within that time period.

Roode should definitely be a factor from early on after BFG.

Ethan. not sure. I would rather not see him be a major player as in someone getting a title shot. that seems like way too much too soon.
one of the things I really don't like, is seeing people complain that Ethan is Derrick Bateman. he was someone else in a different company, so the fuck what? so he is some WWE reject? you know Undertaker was Mean Mark in WCW, yet does he get called a WCW reject? forget what this guy did in WWE. this is partly why TNA can't get better, because fans can't give them a chance.
I don't care that he's from the WWE and that they fired him. Shit happens. However I mean it's Derrick f'n Bateman. I've seen his work. He's mediocre in the ring and he can't help coming across as goofy when talking. His face doesn't help either. He could pass as Andy Samberg.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
When I saw Ethan Carter at BFG he struck me as a snobby bratty character which is what they are going for I think.

I think the only way TNA can go is AJ/Roode but yeah, that doesn't do a lot for me. AJ/Ethan should be a mid 2014 feud at the earliest. Build Ethan up.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Don't think they are going to put Ethan Carter in the title picture so soon, if they had any plans of doing that they would have had an interference from EC III in the title match. I would love to see Aries-EC III feud.

TNA will probably go with Styles-Roode feud, probably would keep Magnus as face probably turning him after Styles-Roode feud is over with Styles coming out as the winner... Probably Magnus will play the role of Corporate Champion.

·
Registered
904 Posts
After Bully/AJ on Impact, hopefully they'll do MEM vs. Aces & Eights to end the Aces storyline, while AJ takes on Roode, who uses Bad Influence as henchmen. It makes sense considering those guys made up Fourtune and AJ has had beef with Kaz and Daniels since forever.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
After Bully/AJ on Impact, hopefully they'll do MEM vs. Aces & Eights to end the Aces storyline, while AJ takes on Roode, who uses Bad Influence as henchmen. It makes sense considering those guys made up Fourtune and AJ has had beef with Kaz and Daniels since forever.
I don't want to see AJ anywhere near Kaz and Daniels for at least 2 years. I'd like to see a Joe vs Bully feud and that can come from MEM and Aces and Eights but I think Joe needs a big time feud,

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yes!!!!!! AJ/Daniels- the final last match we ever have period :sly:.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts