·
Registered
17,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any championship - european, tag, whc - doesn't matter

I'll start with the obvious ones:

Big Dave A

Rating Henry

( I like the guy - but and ECW champion?)

I loved benoit - one of my favorite wrestlers of all time - but now we have to ignore the rumble and wrestlemania 20? Rather he didn't win it

post yours

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts

He should've never been champion and should've just managed Chavo the whole time.

Jacqueline served no purpose as champion except for making Chavo a joke, and made the cruiserweight title a lot less prestiguos

Really Vince? you really think it's smart to book your self as WCW champion? His reign made the WCW title hit rock bottom in prestige value, the intecontinetal title was more prestigous then the WCW championship back in the 2000's

·
Registered
17,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Really Vince? you really think it's smart to book your self as WCW champion? His reign made the WCW title hit rock bottom in prestige value, the intecontinetal title was more prestigous then the WCW championship back in the 2000's
Wow - that is bad. How long did this turd of a reign last? Did he actually try to wrestle?

·
Registered
4,928 Posts

The destruction of the WWE title

After defeating Yokuzuna, so they went from Bret Hart to Yokozuna to Hogan

This little prick one two titles

·
Registered
364 Posts

Most of the people hated him then and most of the people with an IQ above 95 hate him with same passion now.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts

Most of the people hated him then and most of the people with an IQ above 95 hate him with same passion now.
Like it or not all his championship reigns should've happened because without him WWE would be struggling without a top face like Cena

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts

couldn't find an actual picture of him winning it but I think you get the picture

·
1,101 Posts
also this was pretty unnecisary

·
Registered
17,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
The Cena's, Mysterio's et all were big money reigns - so in essence it was good for WWE they happened - even if some didn't like it.

I am more looking for this:

Jaq - cruiserweight champion (here with woman's championship)

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Like it or not all his championship reigns should've happened because without him WWE would be struggling without a top face like Cena
In all fairness, SILUS is the new kid on the block that just discovered kayfabe and OMGZZ indy wrestling. He can't help being an idiot right now. Let's give him a couple months till he understands business.

·
Registered
364 Posts
In all fairness, SILUS is the new kid on the block that just discovered kayfabe and OMGZZ indy wrestling. He can't help being an idiot right now. Let's give him a couple months till he understands business.
Uhm,who the hell are you?Anyway,judging by your comment i suspect this could be a fairly accurate description.

http://cdn.thecampussocialite.com/images/*******.jpg

Oh,and im pretty sure this 23 year old kid can easily rip your head off.Just click on the link below the post.

·
1,101 Posts
1 - 20 of 102 Posts