Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't really know where to put this. If it winds up getting moved, that's fine.

Post some of your favorite Old Wrestling videos. Old School meaning before 1995 in this case.

Here's a hilarious promo with the Poffo Brothers, Lanny and Randy Savage and The Rock and Roll Express.

I love the contrast of Lanny Poffo speaking so eloquently about the dangers of Rock and Roll Music, while his brother Savage is going berserk bashing his head in with a steel chair!

I'd love to see something like this in today's wrestling. A team where one guy is calm and cerebral, and the other is a complete maniac!

I wonder what these two were like growing up. Lanny in his room writing poetry and reading Shakespeare, while his big brother is crashing his bike head first into a tree! On purpose!

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Too tired and lazy to post anything right now, but that is truly, freakin' hilarious. Thanks so much for sharing.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Jesus Christ, that's amazing. Lanny is right in the middle of a beautiful speech, and Randy enters the screen hitting himself in the face with a chair and having a total meltdown. Repped.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Any old school NWA Ric Flair and 4H'Men interview is good for me. They always delivered with their promos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts