Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
i laughed.

its completely offensive, but so what? people are stupid, they do stupid things. better to just laugh it off than actually get offended and talk about how vile it is. its not the most offensive though, i've seen holocaust joke tattoos, and other larger disasters put to an awfully attempted comedic attempt.not sure why you'd give something that offensive any sort of attention, either.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I'm going to hell, but I laughed. It's insanely retarded to get that permanently inked on you though.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
My immediate reaction was laughter, I wasn't expecting to see that. Even the little stickmen falling out the building, jeez. But yeah very offensive tattoo, and why someone would get that is beyond me, nor should the tattoo studio have done that tattoo for the client. But better to laugh that off than get annoyed by it though

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,371 Posts
I was expecting much worse. Yes its a over the top, but oh well its not on my body.. So I don't really care either way.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Laughed.

I don't even care if people are offended by it though, if you're offended by an idiot getting that permanently put on his body, then you're more of an idiot than he is.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts