Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
I see AJ, KO and Sami carrying the load of this match, I don't think Nakamura and Corbin will be good on it, so I don't think it will be the best

·
Registered
378 Posts
I don't know if Shinsuke getting his second ever match be for MITB.... Seems very rushed... Why not Tye Dillinger?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

·
Doki Doki Literature Club!
537 Posts
The 2017 Royal Rumble match is a friendly reminder to myself NOT to get too excited (remember how "star-studded" that match was?). Anyways, the match could really deliver (or miserably fail) with a lot of "spots" and interactions, such as Zayn/Nakamura and Styles/Nakamura! :angel

·
Registered
378 Posts
Probably Ziggler will get award for being in most MITB matches i believe

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Ok, maybe I'm crazy, but didn't Shane say at the very beginning that there would be SEVEN guys in the MITB match? Then he announced 5 and said that was the only 5... only to add Owens as #6 . I'm guessing they end up adding Rusev as #7 .

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,128 Posts
I agree, OP!

AJ Styles, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Dolph Ziggler, and Shinsuke Nakamura in the same MITB match is enough to get me hyped for it :mark:

Baron Corbin is probably the favorite to win it.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, maybe I'm crazy, but didn't Shane say at the very beginning that there would be SEVEN guys in the MITB match? Then he announced 5 and said that was the only 5... only to add Owens as #6 . I'm guessing they end up adding Rusev as #7 .
Nope. He said five. Then added Owens.

·
Premium Member
18,186 Posts
'Star studded' matches have had a tendancy to disappoint over the years (MITBS,Chambers,Rumbles) since the WWE usually don't do many major or natural spots in order to protect the guys a bit more so I wouldn't get overly excited about this match just yet

·
Registered
18,773 Posts
Pretty great line up I think, as well. And somehow, I think Handsome RuRu will be inserted in the match. Will only make it better :banderas

1 - 20 of 52 Posts