Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"As noted, there has been a lot of changes to WrestleMania XXX plans within the last week. Word now is that they are building to a Triple H vs. CM Punk match either leading up to WrestleMania or at the big event itself."

Thoughts? I'm not a fan of that matchup at WM 30. Plus, if true, would suggest Punk would not be winning the RR.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Maybe I say it happens at the rumble. Im still predicting that DB vs HHH happens at WM

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
I've been calling this for months. Hopefully this can give us

Cena/Taker
Punk/HHH
Bryan/HBK
Lesnar/Sheamus
Ryback/Goldberg

Would be insane.

Reactions: The Lady Killer

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I've been calling this for months. Hopefully this can give us

Cena/Taker
Punk/HHH
Bryan/HBK
Lesnar/Sheamus
Ryback/Goldberg

Would be insane.
That would be great but HBK is not wrestling again. He had the PERFECT last match and the PERFECT send off. Why ruin that

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
That would be great but HBK is not wrestling again. He had the PERFECT last match and the PERFECT send off. Why ruin that
There's still a chance. The no lock on HBK isn't the last of Shawn and Bryan IMO. We'll get a good idea on raw when HBK gives out the superstar of the year award.

WM 30 would be perfect for 2 legends like HBK and HHH to put over Punk and Bryan. Would be huge for them.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
There's still a chance. The no lock on HBK isn't the last of Shawn and Bryan IMO. We'll get a good idea on raw when HBK gives out the superstar of the year award.

WM 30 would be perfect for 2 legends like HBK and HHH to put over Punk and Bryan. Would be huge for them.
I just rather not have HBK come out of retierment and ruin the PERFECT last match he had

·
The Loose Cannon
5,830 Posts
Nah. I don't think tying up Punk with The Game is the right way to go at all.

If it goes ahead Punk needs to win an epic match.

I don't get the payoff though. Who cares?

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I feel like Punk vs. Triple H needs the title involved to pack the punch it should at Wrestlemania...

Not what I really want that, but I feel like that's the only way it would mean enough.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Since they're going with Punk vs. Authority, I'd do it this way:

Leading in to the Rumble, have Triple H take Punk's spot in the match away. Have Punk challenge Triple H to a match at the Rumble where if he wins, he gets his spot in the Rumble match back. Have Punk/HHH happen at the Rumble, with Punk winning and then later on also winning the Rumble. Thus setting up Orton vs. Punk at 'Mania.

It won't happen, as it's pretty much Superman booking. But, I wouldn't be against it.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Good, don't care for either so they can wrestle each other and a match involving one of the wrestlers I actually care for is not wasted on them. Would be hilarious if HHH won again. :lol
Sometimes not saying something is more powerful than just repeating yourself time and time again.

"oooh, a CM Punk thread. I am going to tell everyone something they already know because I have told them so many times and pop up in more threads relating to people I dislike than people I do like"

Reactions: Rick Sanchez

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Sometimes not saying something is more powerful than just repeating yourself time and time again.

"oooh, a CM Punk thread. I am going to tell everyone something they already know because I have told them so many times and pop up in more threads relating to people I dislike than people I do like"
This is a public forum and I can say what the fuck I want. Get over it. If you don't like it, you can skip over my post. Specially since you claim to know what I'm going to say before I even press "Submit".

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
This is a public forum and I can say what the fuck I want. Get over it. If you don't like it, you can skip over my post. Specially since you claim to know what I'm going to say before I even press "Submit".
Well you're publicly borring. Publicly repetitive. Publicly recite the same tired shtick. Publicly talk more about people you dislike than you like.

No I don't like it. Yes I do skip over it. But sometimes they come so frequently, so often that they are hard to ignore. It is not like these are isolated occasions it literally disproportionate. Im so surprised you don't get tired repeating yourself time after time. I dislike Ryback yet I've made about 5-10 negative posts about him on this forum ever. That is about your average in 3 days.

Also try practicing what you preach because this is a "public" forum and I can say what the "fuck" I want and if you don't like my opinions on you been a poster that tarnishes their good posts with a bizarre obsession and dedication to talk more about people you dislike then skip over my post.

It is not your opinion I have a problem with it is just the pure repetition time after time after time, maybe you're a goldfish.

As soon as I see GTA V I just know what the post is going to be about.

We all know who you dislike, you how we know....

You're tedious.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Also try practicing what you preach because this is a "public" forum and I can say what the "fuck" I want and if you don't like my opinions on you been a poster that tarnishes their good posts with a bizarre obsession and dedication to talk more about people you dislike then skip over my post.
Here's the thing, I've never complained about your posts, I simply tell you that if I annoy you so much, then ignore me. It's not very hard to do. That was one post out of twenty but yet you picked on that even though it was at the bottom of the first page.

It's you who replies to me, I generally don't care for your opinion so rarely do you see me respond to anything you say. You can follow my advice as usual. And if I am "hard to ignore" maybe you should use the ignore list. That comes in handy to me when I can't stand another poster and would rather not see their posts. As a matter of fact, I think I'll take my own advice and put you in my ignore list. That way your posts whining about me are the equivalent of yelling at a wall and nothing you'll say will occupy any more space on the page (since they have never been of any use to me tbh). ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.