Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ultimate Warrior posted the following message on Twitter in response to Vince McMahon welcoming him back to WWE last week:
"@VinceMcMahon Vince, thank you for your personal welcome back to the WWE Universe. It is noted and appreciated. All the Warriors of Parts Unknown take pride in being one of the original galaxies of the Universe you created. Not one of my days has passed without a flashback to my time in the business and my relationship with you. After 17 years of battling one another, perhaps the stars have finally aligned and Destiny is prepared to tell one of Sports Entertainment's greatest stories: how two of the industry's most determined, colorful, intense and explosive personalities brought to life a persona that made such an inspiring impression that it still captures the hearts and minds of fans all over the world, even all these years later. I am proud Ultimate Warrior is an iconic, immortal spirit in the Universe you created. I know, Vince McMahon, you are proud, too. The inhabitants of your WWE Universe believe your personal welcome is an invitation of sorts. If so, consider this my RSVP with one condition. Wisdom takes a seat at the table with us when we meet, but we each also leave unburied a slight edge of the hatchet we've carried over the years. that other gutless and heartless God-fearing men urge us to lay to rest forever. Face it, neither one of us were ever any good at being bored or boring others. So coming prepared to kill one another makes for a interesting backup plan. Always Believe, Warrior "

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...esponds-to-vince-mcmahon/#4QVsXJs3l84ceoIS.99

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Imagine his music hitting as one of the royal rumble entrants..... holy shit.

·
Premium Member
8,581 Posts
I don't think he'd be able to sprint to the ring and throw people around n shit.
I saw one of his recent matches (within the last few years) on YouTube and yeah... don't see how he could make an in ring return to WWE. He practically blew up before the match started. It was a performance fit for a high school gym and that might've been where it was staged.

He'd need to SERIOUSLY up his game to be considered for in ring or just be content to do a quick 30 second cameo spot, run in, clothesline a few people, eliminate himself, run out. LOL. WARRIOR STYLE!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
He is still intense...just much older and skinnier. He was never good in the ring, so any return now would be a fiasco, wrestling wise, but "best for business".

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Im all for a Rumble appearance. I'd mark when that music hit.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
I saw one of his recent matches (within the last few years) on YouTube and yeah... don't see how he could make an in ring return to WWE. He practically blew up before the match started. It was a performance fit for a high school gym and that might've been where it was staged.

He'd need to SERIOUSLY up his game to be considered for in ring or just be content to do a quick 30 second cameo spot, run in, clothesline a few people, eliminate himself, run out. LOL. WARRIOR STYLE!
Even reading Warrior's name on these comments right now is already giving me the intimidation that this guy could bring. He sounds like a crazy lunatic to me.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts

Ryback blows up after a few minutes in the wrong, Warrior would fit right in. lol

But I agree with others, he could be in the royal rumble, I dont think we could stomach a real match with him

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Ryback blows up after a few minutes in the wrong, Warrior would fit right in. lol

But I agree with others, he could be in the royal rumble, I dont think we could stomach a real match with him
The chances of him entering at RR is much higher than seeing him wrestle a match and get clotheslined by a young talent.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,843 Posts
An appearance or run in would be awesome, especially if it was a complete surprise, which it definitely wouldn't be because WWE wants to capitalize on the event. Anything else as far as long-term ring work would not be good.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He posted that on Twitter?

I'm not about to count but that looks like more than 140 characters.
LOL looks like for than 140 characters to me. Not sure how he got all that on a twitter post. :lol

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I gotta admit, growing up I thought UW was the shit! Then I saw the DVD on him and never realized how bad he actually was in the ring or how bad his interviews were. I just thought he was being a nutcase. Like you've all said, I can see a quick run-in, but definitely not a full match.

·
-
7,495 Posts
One off appearance is fine. Other than that, he should stay out.

WWE should be building young talents like Rhodes, Ambrose and Reigns, etc. Instead of bringing back part timers and putting them as main focus.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
One off appearance is fine. Other than that, he should stay out.

WWE should be building young talents like Rhodes, Ambrose and Reigns etc. Instead of bringing back part timers and putting them as main focus.
It's a coincidence that even 10 years from now, people will still be on the past wrestlers and forget about today's wrestlers.

·
Registered
72 Posts
wow. really? after everything that has happened?

the mcmahons are kind-hearted bastards.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Warrior would make an excellent Rumble entrant. It also be awesome if he beats Heath Slater in a squash match, about a minute long.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts