1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
I'm down. :shrug

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
It was Cass, Enzo, it was Cass all along Enzo.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
Definitely a good way to reignite their momentum, especially since Team SAWFT aren't gonna be in the title hunt until Matthew and his Obsolete Mule drop the belts.

Sign me up. :bjpenn

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
:banderas I'm ready

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
I would be pumped for a match between the two. Last I remember Revival and Enzo & Cass had an awesome match at Roadblock 2016 (The first one, there was two Roadblock PPVs that year :p )

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Yes! I miss them! However...here's a plot twist...what if it was Cass all along!!!?

Doubt it since they just broke up 2 face tag teams (Golden Truth and DIY) but hey it would be sort of interesting!

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
And they will be right back to no one caring about them again. They got a reaction the RAW after Mania but the next time...just crickets.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
I hope Revival wrecks Enzo and Cass.

·
WeeWoo WeeWoo
20,073 Posts
They need to stop beating up Enzo. If they want Cass to go HAM in the ring solo, just make Enzo his manager instead of looking like a punk bitch. Yeah, we get it, he's small and Cass is his bff and wants to defend him. It's sweet and all, but they've over done it. The only time it felt super appropriate was when Cass murdered the Vaudevillans and that was due to a legit injury. Just...stop. They damn near ruined everyone involved with the Rusev angle, can we not do shit like this again?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts