1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
343 Posts
Edge to win the title back at TLC. To set up Christian vs. Edge at Wrestlemania 27 please.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Pyro™;8992103 said:
As if Vince would ever let that happen.
Sadly, I gotta agree with Pyro.

Christian will probably never get his title run.

And if he does it will be just like Kane & Chris Benoit's reigns.

And isn't Christian supposed to return in the middle of March?

Unless they bring him back early but keep him out of the ring.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts

Having a Benoit/Kane like reign is better than none at all but even that won't happen.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Edge vs Kane will be a better match-up than another Kane vs Take match-up that's for sure. And i'm all for 10th WHC reign for Edge, he needs a good reign for once and i think this is the perfect time since he's now a face which will most likely give him a good chance to beat his opponents clean and holds the title longer.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I believe he's due back around Royal Rumble time if he heals well, but there is no way on earth that would happen. First off, he's got unfinished business with Del Rio and then he'd have to feud with Edge for the world title where he'd instantly become a heel. I mean maybe Mania would pick Christian over Edge, but there is no way that casual fans would. There is no way this would happen.

Edge vs Kane, with Edge eventually taking the title off of Kane in his specialty (TLC) would be great and entertaining. Edge deserves a decent reign and a 10th title reign. He may not be the Rated R Superstar that he was, or even half as good as he was in 05, but he is a man who is solid all round, great mic skills and is currently over.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Christian did win a WWE world title this year, what are you guys talking about.

Reactions: squared circle

·
Registered
3,275 Posts

It was supposed to be March but after the surgery they said it was 4 months. I wouldn't be surprised if it was even earlier, edge had the same injury in 07 or 08 came back 3 months later.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Why Christian if they allready started a program with ADR... so probably Edge vs Kane at survivor series and edge will go in a feud with ADR. Kane goes back to being a jobber until Undertaker returns.

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
Hopefully the match is good. Kane is not the best ring worker and Edge's work has deteriorated, but I do think he can pull a good one out of Kane.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Hopefully the match is good. Kane is not the best ring worker and Edge's work has deteriorated, but I do think he can pull a good one out of Kane.
Kane and Edge have good chemistry, watch their match back in Vengeance 2005, the ending was a tad bit overbooked but it was decent nonetheless.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts