Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Broski of the Week
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Credit: His Twitter.

IAmJericho: Off to Orlando....

RAW tonight is in Orlando, FL and with no clear cut challenger for Orton at TLC, could Jericho return tonight to get revenge on the Viper for kicking him in the skull? It would make sense..

Maybe he's not coming back at all.

Discuss.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Would love for him to come back, not sure if this means anything since he would have just spoiled the surprise on twitter though. I have my fingers crossed.

·
Broski of the Week
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just saw on Fozzyrock.com that they are preforming on Monday December 5 in Australia, but it is their last tour date for 2010. Obviously, if he does return to the company, he won't be at RAW that night, but they could easily do a pre-tape furthering his fued.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself and he isn't coming back. I hope so though. RAW is missing Y2J.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Jericho is probably just trolling as usual lol. Didn't he do something similar not too long ago? It would be cool to have him back though.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Maybe he comes back tonight who knows either Jericho or HHH needs to come back now to fill the hole that cena left.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
As much as I mark for Jericho I really hope not. Bearing in mind his 2007 return was in a segment with WWE champion Randy Orton I would hope the come up with something different for him.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,076 Posts
He still needs to tell us who the anonymous GM is!

If Cena is out for, say, a month or two, Raw could really use both Jericho and Triple H returning ASAP. Randy Orton alone just doesn't fill that void.

·
8,232 Posts
Thread title made it sound like a report rather than just speculation. A bit misleading.

However, I'd mark out for Jericho or Trips no doubt. WWE sure lacks star power if Cena's indeed taking a break.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
This says nothing about Jericho being on RAW tonight.

This just in. Goldberg just tweeted he's going to be in Orlando tonight. He must be returning to the WWE.

·
It All Ends.
1,028 Posts
Just saw on Fozzyrock.com that they are preforming on Monday December 5 in Australia, but it is their last tour date for 2010. Obviously, if he does return to the company, he won't be at RAW that night, but they could easily do a pre-tape furthering his fued.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself and he isn't coming back. I hope so though. RAW is missing Y2J.
So true. I was watching his DVD the other day, and I think it was Edge who said that, when Jericho's gone, it actually feels like something's missing from the WWE, and it's so true.

That being said, I don't think a return seems likely so soon.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Red herring.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
John Cena..

His a former world champ, and will be (in storyline) returning to RAW to say his "Goodbye" message to the WWE Universe.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,076 Posts
Can't wait to hear Taz when Jericho enters the Impact Zone. "Heh, whoa, cool, that's _______..." goes back to his nap

1 - 20 of 40 Posts