1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Until they actually win the titles, I'm not going to get excited.

I think it makes more sense to have Beer Money win the titles, since they are involved with Fortune and all. What are MCMG really involved in at the moment to warrant winning the titles?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I want to see the Guns win, and win clean. It's way overdue.

Anyways, now would be a good time for TNA to air that hilarious Machine Guns vignette on Impact (the one about Chris Sabin becoming a fan of Beer Money).

·
Heroes For Hire
15,420 Posts
I don't even know what the source even is,neverheard of it. MCMG are like the modern day Jeff Hardy he always came close to the WWE Championship,but took forever to finally win it. I'll believe the Guns will become World Tag Team Champions when i see it,even though they're overdue as fuck for a title reign.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I personally think that the better choice would to be to have Beer Money go over at Victory Road. Then have a slow build to Bound For Glory (It's only 2 PPVs away) with The Guns coming really really close at Hard Justice. Build it slow and play on the emotion that since day one, the Machine Guns have been TNA's number one tag team but they have never been tag team champions. Play in that they've been trying for four years now to fulfill their dreams but can never got the Tag Team Championships. It could work to a really memerable and emotional win for the crowd favourites. Also would add a lot of importance to thier showdown at BFG.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I personally think that the better choice would to be to have Beer Money go over at Victory Road. Then have a slow build to Bound For Glory (It's only 2 PPVs away) with The Guns coming really really close at Hard Justice. Build it slow and play on the emotion that since day one, the Machine Guns have been TNA's number one tag team but they have never been tag team champions. Play in that they've been trying for four years now to fulfill their dreams but can never got the Tag Team Championships. It could work to a really memerable and emotional win for the crowd favourites. Also would add a lot of importance to thier showdown at BFG.
I so agree with you! Repped!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree :)

I would lke MCMG to win @Victory Road would be awesome but winning them @ Bound For Glory would be amazing like when AJ finally won the worls=d title @ No Surrender :)

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I hope they win so much. Its so overdue its insane.

·
Banned
7 Posts
It's got to the point where I don't care anymore.

It's like Joe's world title reign. Came way too late.
Never thought Joe's reign was too late but they could have done away with the all titles on the line match that Joe lost when Karen turned on him and rejoined Kurt, making Joe look stupid. I probably would have let him win the title at Slammiversary 2007 to be the first TNA champion but I guess they wanted Sting/Angle.

The MCMG's chase to the Tag Team title is way overdue though. They probably should have gotten it at Lockdown 2009 at the latest but they were pushing Beer Money and the face team chasing them was Lethal Consequences then Team 3D.

·
Sly as a fox, ferocious as a lion
3,031 Posts
Until they actually win the titles, I'm not going to get excited.

I think it makes more sense to have Beer Money win the titles, since they are involved with Fortune and all. What are MCMG really involved in at the moment to warrant winning the titles?
You've got a point. Although MCMG was long overdue for a title shot three fuckin' years ago, Beer Money winning would make a lot of more sense, since they are in the elite stable, Fortune. But with one arm, they'll take with the other, no matter who wins.

If Beer Money wins, MCMG fans will bitch and moan.
If MCMG wins, Beer Money fans will also subject to bitching and moaning.

At this point, I'm going for both. It really doesn't matter who will come out on top, as long as the match will blow the roof of the Impact! Zone.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts