Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cleared my cookies and temporary Internet files and everything earlier, just as part of a general tidy up. It was the first time (almost certainly) that I'd done it since the board switch (certainly certainly since the new skin was installed). Now each time I come back to the forums, I have to sign in. Every single time. I've got the "Remember Me" box checked, and I've never had a problem with it before. Any ideas?

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Hm, i was gunna clear my cookies and temp files today, but i wont, until this problem has been sorted. No idea why it would be doing it.

Slade :cool:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Do you have your browser options set where it auto clears cookies real often, like every day or less?
I've logged out a few times since the board upgrade, and had no problems.

N

·
0 Posts
I clear my cookies at least weekly and I have no problems.

Try deleting all your cookies once more and then closing all of your browsers. Then try loggin in again. Could be corruption of your cookies...

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
^^^^Exactly.

I had the same problem a few days ago. There are 2 boxes at the tops of the page. Don't use the top one.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did what Nitemare suggested and it appears to have worked. Alternatively, I may have used a different Log In box or something without realising.

Guess I'll move this to Helped now.

N

·
0 Posts
It's a common problem when converting from vB2 to vB3. Since that was your first time logging in under vB3, you just needed to delete your cookies. Not everyone has to, but some do.

Should not be related to the login boxes. I might remove that top one (I use it and get no trouble, btw), though. It's there because the "navbar" bit isn't there by default...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts